Showing Collections: 1 - 10 of 10
Department of Theatre and Media Arts production records
Contains case files on and videorecordings of play productions done by the Department of Theatre and Media Arts at Brigham Young University. Included are information pertaining to the productions such as scripts and budget records and the videorecordings are found on DVDs and videotapes. Materials date from 1951 to 2012, bulk from 1989 to 2012.
Department of Theatre and Media Arts theatre production slides
Contains slides, photographs, programs, and information about theatre shows that were put on by Brigham Young University from 1970 to 2004.
Division of Design and Production records
Contains correspondence, meeting minutes, financial records and production materials, such as photographs, photo slides, photo CDs, programs, contracts, and video recordings of performances on DVDs of past productions of the Division of Design and Production from 1988-2014. These performances particularly include theatre and opera.
Hosting Services slides and audiocassettes
Collection contains slides and audiocassettes collected by Brigham Young University Hosting Services. The collection was formed as the result of various projects, including "The BYU Experience," Communications 335 Project, and BYU Conference Center: "Learning Experiences to Match Our Mountains". It includes slides of university buildings, performing groups, athletics, presidents, and audiocassettes accompanying some of the projects, 1981-1983.
Mary Bee Jensen scrapbook on the International Folk Dance Ensemble
Materials include a photocopy and two digital copies on a compact disc of the scrapbook for the Brigham Young University International Folk Dancers, dating from between 1951 and 1964. Also contains the original scrapbook from which the photocopies were made.
Alonzo J. and Eloise Morley family papers
The Alonzo J. Morley and Eloise Stewart Morley family papers consists of correspondence, photographs, slides and records of the family. The collection reflects the the thorough involvement the Morleys had with their community as Dr. Morley was involved with drama at BYU and later on speech pathology, while his wife created a Morley Tours company.
Performing Arts Management records
Contains materials concerning Performing Arts Management performing groups from 1960 to 2005. The materials include correspondence, photographs, slides, itineraries, financial records, contracts, programs, and reports. The materials pertain to the administration of performing groups that compete domestically, regionally, and internationally, 1960-2005.
School of Music programs
Contains annual compilations of programs distributed at music performances of Brigham Young University's School of Music in Provo, Utah. Each of the 48 volumes contains programs for a given school year. Collection has volumes from 1948-2018 except for the following years: 1982-1983 through 1995-1996, 1997-1998 and 1998-1999.
School of Music records
Materials include correspondence, memoranda, programs, reports, meeting minutes, and other materials concerning the School of Music, including class materials, faculty files, performing group files, and other general office files. Dated 1980-2001.
Jean Anne Waterstradt papers
Collection contains research, correspondence, and newspaper clippings for the play "They Gladly Taught" by Jean Anne Waterstradt, 1955-1991. The bulk of the materials come from 1984.
- L. Tom Perry Special Collections. University Archives 8
- L. Tom Perry Special Collections 2
- Colleges and Universities 9
- Education 9
- Performing arts -- Utah -- Provo 8
- Arts, Humanities, and Social Sciences 7
- Letters 5
- Performing Arts 5
- Photographs 3
- Programs 3
- Slides (Photography) 3
- Education, Higher -- Utah -- Provo 2
- Minutes (Records) 2
- Performing arts -- Utah -- Provo -- Slides 2
- Reports 2
- Scrapbooks 2
- Amateur plays 1
- Audiocassettes 1
- Books 1
- Budgets 1
- Clippings (Books, newspapers, etc.) 1
- Compact discs 1
- Contracts 1
- Dance 1
- Family records 1
- Financial records 1
- Itineraries 1
- Memorandums 1
- Music 1
- Music -- Instruction and study -- Utah -- Provo 1
- Music students -- Utah -- Provo 1
- Research (Documents) 1
- Scripts (Documents) 1
- Sound recordings -- Production and direction 1
- Speech therapy 1
- Video recordings -- Production and direction 1
- Videocassettes 1 + ∧ less
- Brigham Young University 6
- Brigham Young University. Department of Music 2
- Brigham Young University. Department of Theatre and Media Arts 2
- Brigham Young University. School of Music 2
- Brigham Young University. Department of Dramatic Arts 1
- Brigham Young University. Department of Theatre and Cinematic Arts 1
- Brigham Young University. Department of Theatre and Film 1
- Brigham Young University. Department of Theatre, Speech, and Cinema 1
- Brigham Young University. Division of Design and Production 1
- Brigham Young University. Hosting Services 1
- Brigham Young University. Office of Performance Scheduling 1
- Brigham Young University. Performing Arts Management 1
- Brigham Young University. Program Bureau 1
- Brigham Young University. Speech and Dramatic Arts Department (1967-1975) 1
- Holland, Jeffrey R., 1940- 1
- International Folk Dance Ensemble 1
- Jensen, Mary Bee 1
- Morley family 1
- Morley, Alonzo J., 1903-1995 1
- Morley, Eloise 1
- Waterstradt, Jean Anne 1 + ∧ less