Showing Collections: 1 - 5 of 5
LDS Motion Picture Studio collection on Patches of Oz
Contains programs, sound recordings, script drafts, musical scores, rehearsal schedules, tour schedules, tour memorabilia, and correspondence. This collection deals only with the Patches of Oz tours in Austria, Yugoslavia, and Las Vegas from 1982-1983.
T. Earl Pardoe papers
Contains correspondence, newspaper clippings, programs, plays, pictures, and pamphlets concerning the Public Speaking and Dramatic Arts Department.
Performing Arts Management records
Contains materials concerning Performing Arts Management performing groups from 1960 to 2005. The materials include correspondence, photographs, slides, itineraries, financial records, contracts, programs, and reports. The materials pertain to the administration of performing groups that compete domestically, regionally, and internationally, 1960-2005.
School of Music records
Materials include correspondence, memoranda, programs, reports, meeting minutes, and other materials concerning the School of Music, including class materials, faculty files, performing group files, and other general office files. Dated 1980-2001.
Theta Alpha Phi records
Contains letters, membership records, programs, announcements, course catalogs, and lists of eligible faculty and students from various universities in the nation petitioning charter membership in Theta Alpha Phi.
- Performing Arts 4
- Photographs 3
- Performing arts -- Utah -- Provo 2
- Reports 2
- Announcements 1
- Audiotapes 1
- Austria 1
- Catalogs 1
- Clippings (Books, newspapers, etc.) 1
- Contracts 1
- Drafts (Documents) 1
- Financial records 1
- Greek letter societies -- United States 1
- Itineraries 1
- Las Vegas (Nev.) 1
- Memorandums 1
- Minutes (Records) 1
- Music 1
- Music -- Instruction and study -- Utah -- Provo 1
- Notes 1
- Schedules (Time plans) 1
- Scores 1
- Slides (Photography) 1
- Theater -- United States 1
- Yugoslavia 1 ∧ less
- Brigham Young University 2
- Brigham Young University. Department of Music 1
- Brigham Young University. Department of Theatre and Media Arts 1
- Brigham Young University. Office of Performance Scheduling 1
- Brigham Young University. Performing Arts Management 1