Showing Collections: 1 - 5 of 5
Includes resumes, letters of recommendation, and correspondence while at the university as well as grades, old class rolls, reading lists, and other class material. Education Week and Kennedy Center records are included. Also includes Britsch's dissertation, drafts of other writings, and faculty addresses.
Contains university memorandums to faculty along with miscellaneous records concerning faculty recruitment, University handbooks, and policies. Records date from the 1950s through the 1970s.
Includes the official correspondence of Bryan Belnap, David Yarn, Roy Doxey, and Daniel Ludlow, all deans of the College of Religious Instruction. Includes correspondence from Chauncey Riddle, Assistant Director of Graduate Studies.
Contains faculty load reports, some correspondence about faculty, department correspondence and minutes, and other records. Materials date from between 1957 and 1979.
Contains minutes of meetings, national newsletters, pictures, guidebooks, correspondence, and other various tokens from the national organization of the Intercollegiate Knights. Dated 1922-1990.
- Business records 3
- Files (Records) 3
- Speeches, addresses, etc., American 3
- Articles 2
- Notes 2
- Reports 2
- Research (Documents) 2
- Asia 1
- Clippings (Books, newspapers, etc.) 1
- Clubs and Societies 1
- Constitutions 1
- Dissertations, Academic 1
- Drafts (Documents) 1
- Greek letter societies -- Utah -- Provo 1
- India 1
- Japan 1
- Lecture notes 1
- Memorandums 1
- Minutes (Records) 1
- Pamphlets 1
- Photographs 1
- Social Life and Customs 1
- Student records 1
- Universities and colleges -- Faculty 1 ∧ less
- Brigham Young University 2
- Brigham Young University. Department of History 2
- Belnap, Bryan West, 1921-1967 1
- Brigham Young University. College of Religious Instruction 1
- Brigham Young University. Division of Religion 1