Showing Collections: 1 - 4 of 4
Contains correspondence, meeting minutes, financial records and production materials, such as photographs, photo slides, photo CDs, programs, contracts, and video recordings of performances on DVDs of past productions of the Division of Design and Production from 1988-2014. These performances particularly include theatre and opera.
Contains materials concerning Performing Arts Management performing groups from 1960 to 2005. The materials include correspondence, photographs, slides, itineraries, financial records, contracts, programs, and reports. The materials pertain to the administration of performing groups that compete domestically, regionally, and internationally, 1960-2005.
Materials include correspondence, memoranda, programs, reports, meeting minutes, and other materials concerning the School of Music, including class materials, faculty files, performing group files, and other general office files. Dated 1980-2001.
Collection contains research, correspondence, and newspaper clippings for the play "They Gladly Taught" by Jean Anne Waterstradt, 1955-1991. The bulk of the materials come from 1984.
- L. Tom Perry Special Collections. University Archives 3
- L. Tom Perry Special Collections 1
- Arts, Humanities, and Social Sciences 3
- Minutes (Records) 2
- Performing Arts 2
- Photographs 2
- Programs 2
- Reports 2
- Clippings (Books, newspapers, etc.) 1
- Contracts 1
- Education, Higher -- Utah -- Provo 1
- Financial records 1
- Itineraries 1
- Memorandums 1
- Music 1
- Music -- Instruction and study -- Utah -- Provo 1
- Research (Documents) 1
- Slides (Photography) 1
- Sound recordings -- Production and direction 1
- Video recordings -- Production and direction 1 + ∧ less
- Brigham Young University 2
- Brigham Young University. Department of Music 1
- Brigham Young University. Division of Design and Production 1
- Brigham Young University. Office of Performance Scheduling 1
- Brigham Young University. Performing Arts Management 1