Showing Collections: 1 - 4 of 4
Contains correspondence, minutes, programs, syllabi, and other general department files produced and collected by the department chair. Materials date from between 1941 and 1988.
Contains documents outlining different aspects of the Music Department at Brigham Young University. These documents contain outlines of music classes taught at the university, different musical teaching opportunities, how to teach children music, various files on primary and the music department, minutes, and correspondence.
Contains personal correspondence, articles, programs, news clippings, yearbooks, scrapbooks, poetry, resumes, tributes, journals, photographs, patriarchal blessings, and biographical materials. Also includes published, unpublished, and workcopy music manuscripts by the Madsens. Materials date from 1870 to 1976.
Materials include correspondence, memoranda, programs, reports, meeting minutes, and other materials concerning the School of Music, including class materials, faculty files, performing group files, and other general office files. Dated 1980-2001.
- Minutes (Records) 3
- Arts, Humanities, and Social Sciences 2
- Music 2
- Music -- Instruction and study -- Utah -- Provo 2
- Programs 2
- Clippings (Books, newspapers, etc.) 1
- Files (Records) 1
- Lecture notes 1
- Memorandums 1
- Outlines and syllabi 1
- Performing arts -- Utah -- Provo 1
- Photographs 1
- Reports 1 ∧ less
- Brigham Young University 1
- Brigham Young University. School of Music 1
- Harris Fine Arts Center 1
- Madsen, Florence Jepperson, 1886-1977 1
- Madsen, Franklin, 1887-1971 1