Showing Collections: 1 - 5 of 5
Collection includes published and handwritten unpublished musical selections written and arranged by Brigham Young University faculty members.
Contains files of the department chair, and general department and faculty records, including correspondence, minutes, procedures, publications, and a sampling of class outlines and examinations.
Contains personal correspondence, articles, programs, news clippings, yearbooks, scrapbooks, poetry, resumes, tributes, journals, photographs, patriarchal blessings, and biographical materials. Also includes published, unpublished, and workcopy music manuscripts by the Madsens. Materials date from 1870 to 1976.
Contains annual compilations of programs distributed at music performances of Brigham Young University's School of Music in Provo, Utah. Each of the 48 volumes contains programs for a given school year. Collection has volumes from 1948-2018 except for the following years: 1982-1983 through 1995-1996, 1997-1998 and 1998-1999.
Contains administrative files and faculty histories for Brigham Young University School of Music. Included are annual reports, faculty responsibilities, curriculum changes, oral histories, scrapbooks and musical performances. Creation dates range from 1986 to 2011.
- Arts, Humanities, and Social Sciences 3
- Music 2
- Clippings (Books, newspapers, etc.) 1
- Curriculum 1
- DVDs 1
- Education, Higher -- Utah -- Provo 1
- Filmed performances 1
- Letters 1
- Mormons -- Songs and music 1
- Music -- Instruction and study -- Utah -- Provo 1
- Music students -- Utah -- Provo 1
- Music teachers -- Utah -- Provo 1
- Oral histories 1
- Papers (Documents) 1
- Performing Arts 1
- Performing arts -- Utah -- Provo 1
- Photographs 1
- Programs 1
- Scores 1
- Scrapbooks 1
- Universities and colleges -- Utah -- Provo -- Faculty 1 ∧ less
- Brigham Young University. School of Music 2
- Brigham Young University. English Department 1
- Cannon, Clawson Y. (Clawson Young), 1885-1977 1
- Gates, Crawford 1
- Goodman, A. Harold, 1924-2007 1