Showing Collections: 1 - 9 of 9
Contains histories of the ASBYU as kept by each secretary-historian, highlighting the most important events during each school year. The volumes contain meeting minutes, photocopies of newspaper articles, correspondence, brochures, pamphlets, event programs, and other miscellaneous items that were deemed to have a historical value. Materials dated 1922-1986.
Contains media guides for men's and women's sports programs at BYU. Sports represented include baseball, basketball (women's), cross country, golf, gymnastics, soccer, swimming, tennis, track, volleyball, and wrestling. The collection is not comprehensive. Also includes a small number of event programs and recruiting booklets, plus handbooks for intramural sports programs. Media guides were prepared by Athletic Media Relations and its predecessor(s). Materials date from 1930 to 2014.
Contains materials related to media coverage of the Brigham Young University football team, including media guides, player files, bowl and game files, and photographs. Materials dated 1946-2012.
Contains meeting minutes, correspondence, committee files, and other materials related to the function of the office of Advancement Vice President. Included is administration correspondence from the office, records from Brigham Young University athletic conferences and policies, correspondence and devotional talks given by general authorities of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints, and records covering alumni relations and the Alumni Association, 1971-2005.
Contains photographs of Brigham Young University athletic teams, players, and events in a variety of sports. Photographs date from 1893 to 1989.
Contains memoranda, reports, histories, proposals, and other materials concerning the College of Physical Education. Materials date from between 1967 and 1993.
Contains photographs and negatives of sporting events and athletes at Brigham Young University. Includes images from track and field events and tumbling. Images appear to date from the 1920s to 1960s. Materials were collected by Cryer between approximately 1964 to 1973.
Contains film reels, videocassettes, and DVDs of intercollegiate and other athletic events at Brigham Young University. Collection consists mostly of football and basketball games from 1940 to 2003. Material dated 1930 to 2009.
Contains various items of Brigham Young University and Utah memorabilia. Items include Utah sales tax tokens, a BYU towel service token and a wooden piece of goal post from a Brigham Young University victory over the University of Utah in 1942.
- L. Tom Perry Special Collections. University Archives 8
- L. Tom Perry Special Collections 1
- College sports -- Utah -- Provo 8
- Photographs 3
- Clippings (Books, newspapers, etc.) 2
- College sports -- Utah -- Provo -- Photographs 2
- Histories 2
- Letters 2
- Physical education and training -- Utah -- Provo 2
- Reports 2
- Social Life and Customs 2
- Sports and Recreation 2
- Basketball -- Utah -- Provo 1
- Books 1
- Coins 1
- College students -- Utah -- Folklore 1
- College students -- Utah -- Provo 1
- DVDs 1
- Dance cards 1
- Files (Records) 1
- Financial records 1
- Football -- Utah -- Provo 1
- Memorandums 1
- Minutes (Records) 1
- Motion pictures 1
- Nitrate negatives 1
- Physical education and training -- Utah -- Provo -- Photographs 1
- Press releases 1
- Printed ephemera 1
- Programs 1
- Speeches, addresses, etc. 1
- Student Life 1
- Student records 1
- Track and field -- Tournaments -- Utah -- Provo -- Photographs 1
- Universities and colleges -- Alumni and alumnae -- Utah -- Provo 1
- Utah 1
- Videocassettes 1 ∧ less
- Brigham Young University 8
- Brigham Young University. Athletic Media Relations 2
- Associated Students of Brigham Young University 1
- Brigham Young Academy 1
- Brigham Young University. Advancement Vice President 1