Showing Collections: 1 - 9 of 9
Contains two reel-to-reel tapes and 110 cassette tapes of programs and interviews produced by the Broadcast Media Relations Office in the Public Communications Department dated 1969-1977.
Contains correspondence and other files from the director of Broadcast Services.
Contains correspondence for KBYU, agendas and schedules for radio and television broadcasts, and minutes of meetings.
Contains correspondence, meeting minutes, committee records, financial records, publications, and other materials produced by the Broadcast Services Department. The materials document communication between the department and partners on and off the Brigham Young University campus, as well as internal policies, personnel files, and other information. Materials date from between 1962 and 1987.
This collection includes two reel-to-reel audiotapes of the John C. Burton lecture titled "Take Five for Accounting" dated November 1975. The BYU Sound Services of Media Post Production recorded this lecture at the Ernest L. Wilkinson Center at BYU.
Collection contains KBYU reel-to-reel tapes and photographs, dating from 1934 to 1983. These tapes include program logs, negatives and slides, talks given at Brigham Young University, and films of various campus activities. The tapes also include broadcasts and speeches regarding important moments in American history.
Contains two bound volumes. The first "A Lifetime of Romance and Adventure" contains the personal histories of Owen and Ora Rich. The second "Owen S. Rich: Teacher, Radio and Television Pioneer" contains letters of tribute to Dr. Rich upon his retirement.
Photographs and some papers related to the history of KBYU television and radio.
Contains a speech given by Rich on the establishment of KBYU and a video documenting Rich's career at KBYU as well as three DVDs containing "The Rich Years" and a recording of Dr. Rich's retirement party.
- L. Tom Perry Special Collections. University Archives 7
- L. Tom Perry Special Collections 2
- Audiotapes 3
- Letters 3
- Arts, Humanities, and Social Sciences 2
- Minutes (Records) 2
- Photographs 2
- Speeches, addresses, etc., American 2
- Agendas 1
- Audiocassettes 1
- Autobiographies 1
- Awards 1
- Broadcast journalism -- Utah -- Provo -- History 1
- DVDs 1
- Financial records 1
- Journalism 1
- Performing Arts 1
- Provo (Utah) 1
- Radio broadcasting 1
- Radio broadcasting -- Utah -- Provo 1
- Records 1
- Reports 1
- Schedules 1
- Slides (Photography) 1
- Sound recordings 1
- Television broadcasting 1
- Transcripts 1
- Video tapes 1 ∧ less
- Brigham Young University 4
- KBYU-FM (Radio station : Provo, Utah) 4
- Brigham Young University. Department of Communications 3
- KBYU-TV (Television station : Provo, Utah) 3
- Rich, Owen S. 3
- Brigham Young University. Public Communications 1
- Burton, John C. 1
- Christensen, Bruce L. 1
- Corporation for Public Broadcasting 1
- Glade, Earl J., Jr., 1911-2001 1
- KBRG (Radio station : Provo, Utah) 1
- KBYU (Radio station : Provo, Utah) 1
- National Association of Broadcasters 1
- National Association of Educational Broadcasters 1
- Public Broadcasting Service (U.S.) 1
- Rich, Ora Nielson, 1922-2002 1 ∧ less