Showing Collections: 1 - 3 of 3
Contains files documenting Brown's writings and research while at Brigham Young University. Materials include correspondence related to the Journal of Book of Mormon Studies, files related to the Journey of Faith and the Jesus Christ, Son of God, Savior projects, and his correspondence. Also included are drafts and research notes for his works on Luke and other important Christian leaders.
Contains papers, correspondence, notes, and photographs regarding teaching, research, and administration at Brigham Young University. The correspondence deals with various university matters.
Collection contains research, correspondence, and newspaper clippings for the play "They Gladly Taught" by Jean Anne Waterstradt, 1955-1991. The bulk of the materials come from 1984.
- L. Tom Perry Special Collections 2
- L. Tom Perry Special Collections. University Archives 1
- Arts, Humanities, and Social Sciences 1
- Clippings (Books, newspapers, etc.) 1
- Notes 1
- Performing Arts 1
- Performing arts -- Utah -- Provo 1
- Photographs 1
- Physics -- Study and teaching 1
- Research 1
- Science 1
- Science, Technology, and Health 1 ∧ less
- Brigham Young University. Department of Mathematics 1
- Brigham Young University. Department of Physics and Astronomy 1
- Brown, S. Kent 1
- Eyring, Carl F. (Carl Ferdinand), 1889-1951 1
- Marshall, Milton 1
- Waterstradt, Jean Anne 1 ∧ less