Showing Collections: 1 - 10 of 14
Contains building plans with renderings, elevations, floor plans, and cross-sections. Includes framed copies as well as enlarged sheets of images.
Group images of cast members in plays performed at BYU. Includes photograph of cast from "You Can't Take It with You"; drawing of cast of "Together Again for the First Time"; and watercolor of cast of "A Marriage-Go-Round."
Contains drawings, reports, and newspaper articles concerning the children's mural.
Includes basic floor plans of the various levels of the Wilkinson Center. Four sheets, 107 x 63 cm. Located in oversize cylindrical container.
Consists of two drawings made of the addition to the Harold B. Lee Library. One picture is larger than the other. A note accompanying the second picture describes the role of Brigham Young University students in the raising of funds to help in the construction.
Materials include an artistic rendering of the proposed addition to the Harold B. Lee Library. Dated 1996.
Collection includes 8 blueprints of the addition to the George H. Brimhall Building created by Nelson in 1935.
Contains architectural plans and designs for buildings and physical facilities on campus. Materials include plans for the Harris Fine Arts Center, the Joseph Smith Building (with revised and remodeled versions), a key drawing for the Maeser Memorial Building, a red line print set "as built" for the Mathematical Science and Computer Building, and plans of BYU heating and the Physical Plant. Materials are on paper and acetate.
Contains colored renderings of the Harris Fine Arts Center, the Caroline Hemenway Harman Building, the Museum of Art, and the N. Eldon Tanner Building.
Rendering of the campus of Brigham Young University around 1970.
- Architectural drawings 10
- Drawings 5
- Arts, Humanities, and Social Sciences 3
- Academic libraries -- Utah -- Provo -- Designs and plans 2
- Architecture 2
- Clippings (Books, newspapers, etc.) 2
- College buildings -- Utah -- Provo -- Design and construction 2
- College campuses 2
- Photographs 2
- Art 1
- Autographs 1
- Blueprints 1
- Children's literature 1
- College campuses -- Utah -- Provo 1
- Contracts 1
- Drama 1
- Elementary and Secondary Education 1
- High school buildings 1
- Performing Arts 1
- Reports 1
- Watercolors (Paintings) 1
- Yearbooks 1 ∧ less
- Brigham Young University 11
- Brigham Young University. Physical Plant Department 3
- Harold B. Lee Library 3
- J. Reuben Clark, Jr., Library 2
- Young, Lorenzo Snow, 1894-1968 2
- Beck, Jackie 1
- Brigham Young Academy 1
- Brigham Young High School (Provo, Utah) 1
- Brigham Young High School (Provo, Utah). Sophomore English Class 1
- Brigham Young University. Department of Theatre and Cinematic Arts 1
- Brigham Young University. Museum of Art 1
- Caroline Hemenway Harman Building (Provo, Utah) 1
- Ernest L. Wilkinson Student Center 1
- George H. Brimhall Building (Provo, Utah) 1
- Harris Fine Arts Center 1
- Helaman Halls (Provo, Utah) 1
- Jenkins, Jean Reese 1
- Lehnardt, Michael, 1975- 1
- N. Eldon Tanner Building (Provo, Utah) 1
- Nelson, Joseph, 1876-1952 1
- Thomas Petersen Hammond Architects 1
- Young, Joseph Don Carlos, 1855-1938 1 ∧ less