Showing Collections: 1 - 4 of 4
Typewritten book drafts with handwritten corrections. The items are early drafts of the "Bent's Fort" work and the "Military Posts of Wyoming" work. The materials were submitted to the Old Army Press for publication.
Contains notes, articles, correspondence, speeches, histories, essays, newspaper clippings, pamphlets, and programs. Also included are drafts of Ann Hafen's articles. The materials relate to LeRoy Hafen's career as a historian in Colorado and his publications and research on various aspects of Colorado history.
Typewritten book draft. Brandes tells the history of various military posts and forts in Colorado largely in the nineteenth century. The item was submitted to the Old Army Press for publication.
Typewritten book draft with handwritten corrections. Also included is the blueline proof also with handwritten corrections. The draft is an account of Zebulon Pike's explorations in Colorado. The item was submitted to the Old Army Press for publication.
- Articles 1
- Arts, Humanities, and Social Sciences 1
- Bent's Fort (Colo.) -- History 1
- Business, Industry, Labor, and Commerce 1
- Essays 1
- Expeditions and Adventure 1
- Explorers -- United States -- Biography 1
- Fortification -- Colorado -- History 1
- Historians -- Colorado -- History -- Sources 1
- Immigration and American Expansion 1
- Letters 1
- Literature 1
- Military 1
- Military bases -- Colorado -- History 1
- Military bases -- Wyoming -- History 1
- Mormon women -- Colorado -- History -- Sources 1
- Newspapers 1
- Notes 1
- Politics, Government, and Law 1
- Publishers and Publishing 1
- Santa Fe National Historic Trail -- History 1
- West (U.S.) -- History 1
- Wyoming -- History 1 ∧ less
- Old Army Press 3
- Brandes, T. Don 1
- Carter, Carrol Joe 1
- Hafen, Ann W. (Ann Woodbury), 1893-1970 1
- Hafen, LeRoy R. (LeRoy Reuben), 1893-1985 1