Showing Collections: 1 - 9 of 9
Michele Ashman Bell papers include research, notes, and outlines.
Contains the research material, notes, photographs, and other material of Berrett, including research on Mormon Trail history, history of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints, and scrapbooks of tours conducted by LaMar C. Berrett. Dates range from 1931-2007.
Handwritten and typewritten drafts and final versions of speeches and Sunday school lessons. Also included are newspaper clippings, magazine articles, and a biography of Felt by her children. Most of the materials are intended for Mormon children and teach simple precepts of the Mormon faith.
Correspondence; autobiography of Jenson's life from the time he lived in Denmark to his residence in Utah; drafts of writings for the newspaper column, "Jenson Travels," appearing in the Deseret News newspaper; travel notes; photographs; and memorabilia. Jenson's writings largely pertain to Mormon and Utah history. Dated 1850 to 1935.
Contains materials related to Gerald Lund's fiction writing and career as a Church Education System administrator and teacher. Includes drafts of his works, notes, teaching materials, travel records, articles used in his research and study, and other miscellaneous papers. Materials dated approximately 1970-2014.
Materials include drafts, notes, and materials from several of Moore's novels, dated 2004-2014. These include the Out of Jerusalem series and several individual novels, namely Women of the Book of Mormon, Abinadi, Alma the Elder, and Alma the Younger.
Contains materials relating to novels published by Sowards, and dates from between 1995 and 2012. Includes drafts written in high school in Washington, notes on novels, and drafts of later novels.
Contains the personal and professional papers of Ora Pate Stewart, including correspondence, journals, notes, research files, literary manuscripts, artwork, financial records, photographs, and other related papers that document the literary and creative endeavors of Ora Pate Stewart. All of her works relate to her personal thoughts and concerns, her family and friend relationships, and her love of Utah nature, history, and the Mormon religion. Dated approximately 1881-1995.
Correspondence, research materials, and drafts relating to Taylor's histories, novels, articles, plays, and motion picture scripts. The materials relate to a wide range of Mormon related topics and to other subjects.
- Arts, Humanities, and Social Sciences 6
- Drafts (Documents) 6
- Literature 6
- Mormon authors -- History 3
- Research (Documents) 3
- American literature -- Mormon authors 2
- Immigration and American Expansion 2
- Letters 2
- Mormon authors -- Archives 2
- Photographs 2
- American prose literature -- Mormon authors 1
- Articles 1
- Authors 1
- Authors, American -- History 1
- Autobiographies 1
- Biography 1
- Christian fiction, American -- Mormon authors 1
- Church Educational System 1
- Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints 1
- Church officers -- Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints 1
- Danish Americans -- Utah -- History 1
- Historians -- Utah -- History 1
- Histories 1
- Jerusalem 1
- Literature -- Mormon authors 1
- Manuscripts 1
- Manuscripts (for publication) 1
- Mormon Church -- History 1
- Mormon authors 1
- Mormon authors -- Research 1
- Mormon women -- Utah -- Salt Lake City -- History 1
- Mormons -- Fiction 1
- Outlines 1
- Overland Journeys to the Western United States 1
- Pioneers 1
- Scrapbooks 1
- Speeches, addresses, etc., American 1
- Utah -- History 1 ∧ less
- Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints 3
- Bell, Michele Ashman, 1959- 1
- Berrett, LaMar C., 1926-2007 1
- Deseret Sunday School Union 1
- Felt, Marie F. (Marie Fox) 1