Showing Collections: 1 - 5 of 5
Contains a typescript of journal (86 pages) of the Brigham Young Academy South American Expedition and correspondence concerning the Tolton family genealogy.
Contains two journals of Keinke's mission to Illinois and Indiana for the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints between 1896 and 1898, seven journals kept as a member of the Brigham Young Academy South American Expedition of 1900-1902, and archaelogical and miscellaneous papers. Also includes a bound typescript of the expedition journals.
Contains Magley's writings from his time on the Brigham Young Academy South American Expedition. Materials date from between 1900 and 1902.
Contains handwritten journals, typescripts of journals, handwritten and typewritten correspondence to, from and concerning Van Buren and the expedition, supply lists, financial papers, certificates, passports, maps and photographs concerning the expedition. The majority of the material dates from 1900-1903.
- Expeditions and Adventure 2
- Letters 2
- Archaeologists -- Utah -- Correspondence 1
- Archaeology 1
- Articles 1
- Arts, Humanities, and Social Sciences 1
- Certificates 1
- Electronic books 1
- Guatemala -- Discovery and exploration 1
- Immigration and American Expansion 1
- Indians of South America 1
- Maps 1
- Mexico -- Discovery and exploration 1
- Mormon Church -- Missions -- Illinois -- History 1
- Mormon Church -- Missions -- Indiana -- History 1
- Mormon missionaries -- Illinois -- History 1
- Mormon missionaries -- Indiana -- History 1
- Photographs 1
- Transcripts 1
- Wildlife-related recreation -- Nebraska 1
- Wildlife-related recreation -- Utah 1 ∧ less
- Brigham Young Academy 2
- Cluff, Benjamin, Jr., 1858-1948 2
- Kienke, Asa Solomon, 1875-1957 2
- Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints 1
- Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. British Mission 1