Showing Collections: 1 - 8 of 8
Photocopies of correspondence, a diary, newspaper clippings, certificates, and miscellaneous items. The diary was kept between December 1941 and March 1942 and relates Brunson's feelings and observations at the beginning of the United States' involvement in World War II. The correspondence includes items by Peter's father, Lewis Brunson (1831-1888), and by Mormon Church leaders. The clippings relate to the activities of Brunson family members.
Photocopies of a handwritten letter and a handwritten card received by Martha Knight. The items are apparently from friends and family members and deal with personal matters. The materials were collected by Della Daine Edmunds.
ALS which discussed problems of getting sufficient copy for the Deseret News and its delivery as well as the lack of molasses.
Photocopy of a handwritten letter. The item is dated March 4, 1858 and is addressed to Lewis Brunson (1831-1888), bishop for the Mormon Church in Fillmore, Utah. The letter is an authorization by Young for Brunson to give "Brother Robb" livestock in repayment of a loan he had given to the Mormon Church in Liverpool, England for the purpose of emigration.
Typewritten copy of a letter dated April 10, 1861 and addressed to Thomas Callister of Fillmore, Utah. Young appoints Callister as bishop of the Fillmore Ward and gives him instruction and advice.
- Letters 7
- Mormon Church -- Presidents -- Correspondence 3
- Mormons -- Utah -- Fillmore -- History 3
- Church Government 2
- Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints 2
- Correspondence 2
- Material Types 2
- Mormon Church -- Presidents 2
- Mormon pioneers -- History 2
- Mormons -- Correspondence 2
- Politics, Government, and Law 2
- Territorial Government 2
- Certificates 1
- Diaries 1
- Fort Crittenden (Utah) -- History 1
- Home and Family 1
- Immigration and American Expansion 1
- Mormon women -- Utah -- Fillmore -- History 1
- Mormons -- Utah -- Correspondence 1
- Photocopies 1
- Pioneers 1
- Social Life and Customs 1
- United States -- History -- 1933-1945 -- Sources 1
- Utah -- History 1 ∧ less
- Young, Brigham, 1801-1877 4
- Brunson, Lewis, 1831-1888 3
- Cannon, George Q. (George Quayle), 1827-1901 2
- Branson family 1
- Brunson, Peter Lorenzo 1