Showing Collections: 1 - 6 of 6
Handwritten correspondence between Judah and various friends and authors. Most of the items relate to personal matters and questions concerning writing. Correspondents include the writers James Whitcomb Riley (1849-1916) and Henry Blake Fuller (1857-1929).
Two handwritten and signed letters. One was written to Mary Jameson Judah thanking her for a gift. The other, written to John M. Judah, describes a sailing poem.
Contains five handwritten and signed letters to John M. and Mary Jameson Judah. The letters discuss travel and lecture plans of Mr. Riley and arrangements to stay at the Judah's home.
Two signed letters to Mary Jameson Judah. One discusses plans to stay at the Judah home. The other solicits material for publication from Judah for the newly established American Magazine.
- Authors, American -- Correspondence 4
- Arts, Humanities, and Social Sciences 3
- Literature 3
- Correspondence 2
- Material Types 2
- Home and Family 1
- International Relations 1
- Poets, American -- Correspondence 1
- Politics, Government, and Law 1
- Social Life and Customs 1 ∧ less
- Fuller, Henry Blake, 1857-1929 2
- Riley, James Whitcomb, 1849-1916 2
- Nicholson, Meredith, 1866-1947 1
- Tarbell, Ida M. (Ida Minerva), 1857-1944 1
- Wallace, Lew, -1949 1