Showing Collections: 1 - 7 of 7
Typewritten book drafts with handwritten corrections. The items are early drafts of the "Bent's Fort" work and the "Military Posts of Wyoming" work. The materials were submitted to the Old Army Press for publication.
Contains notes, articles, correspondence, speeches, histories, essays, newspaper clippings, pamphlets, and programs. Also included are drafts of Ann Hafen's articles. The materials relate to LeRoy Hafen's career as a historian in Colorado and his publications and research on various aspects of Colorado history.
Typewritten book draft. Brandes tells the history of various military posts and forts in Colorado largely in the nineteenth century. The item was submitted to the Old Army Press for publication.
Typewritten book draft with handwritten corrections. Also included is the blueline proof also with handwritten corrections. The draft is an account of Zebulon Pike's explorations in Colorado. The item was submitted to the Old Army Press for publication.
Typewritten book manuscript with handwritten corrections. The item is a typescript of a history of Steamboat Springs, Colorado. The book was submitted to the Old Army Press for publication.
Typewritten draft for a publication. The item surveys the potential for the use of the Colorado Plateau in Utah for the energy needs of the U.S. Also included are bibliographies on various energy resources.
Typewritten book drafts with handwritten corrections. Also included is the completed and published item. Couch writes about the history of prostitution in Denver, Colorado.
- Colorado -- History 4
- Military 2
- Politics, Government, and Law 2
- Articles 1
- Arts, Humanities, and Social Sciences 1
- Bent's Fort (Colo.) -- History 1
- Business, Industry, Labor, and Commerce 1
- City and Town Life 1
- Coal gasification -- Bibliography 1
- Coal reserves -- Bibliography 1
- Colorado Plateau 1
- Denver (Colo.) -- History 1
- Essays 1
- Expeditions and Adventure 1
- Explorers -- United States -- Biography 1
- Fortification -- Colorado -- History 1
- Geothermal resources -- Bibliography 1
- Historians -- Colorado -- History -- Sources 1
- Immigration and American Expansion 1
- Letters 1
- Literature 1
- Material Types 1
- Military bases -- Colorado -- History 1
- Military bases -- Wyoming -- History 1
- Mormon women -- Colorado -- History -- Sources 1
- Natural gas -- Bibliography 1
- Newspapers 1
- Notes 1
- Nuclear energy -- Bibliography 1
- Oil sands -- Bibliography 1
- Oil-shales -- Bibliography 1
- Power resources -- Utah 1
- Power-plants -- Bibliography 1
- Prostitution -- Colorado -- Denver -- History 1
- Publications 1
- Publishers and Publishing 1
- Resorts -- Colorado -- Steamboat Springs -- History 1
- Santa Fe National Historic Trail -- History 1
- Social Life and Customs 1
- Steamboat Springs (Colo.) -- History 1
- Utah -- Economic conditions 1
- West (U.S.) -- History 1
- Wyoming -- History 1 ∧ less
- Old Army Press 4
- Brandes, T. Don 1
- Burroughs, John Rolfe 1
- Carter, Carrol Joe 1
- Couch, Jacqualine Grannell 1