Showing Collections: 1 - 5 of 5
Contains copies of the Graduate Council minutes, 1946-1973; Graduate School report, August 1962; and Graduate School procedures manual, September 1972.
Contains subject files with reports, correspondence, and other materials related to the administration of the Graduate School gathered by dean Chauncey Cazier Riddle. Materials date from between 1970 and 1979.
Contains materials from the Graduate School that pertain to internships and research. The materials include correspondence, reports, dissertations, notes, awards, and memorandums from 1956 to 1981.
Collection includes correspondence to and from Deans Christen Jensen (1953-1954), George H. Hansen (1954-1957), and A. Smith Pond (1957-1959) concerning the graduate programs, policies and requirements for admittance. Also includes memorandums concerning graduate awards, nominations for honorary degrees and the religious influence and standards of Brigham Young University.
Collection includes correspondence, reports, memoranda, minutes, and examinations concerning Brigham Young University transfer credits, awards, faculty meetings, graduate school, Franklin S. Harris, Ernest L. Wilkinson, history, political science, and public administration.
- Letters 4
- Memorandums 3
- Minutes (Records) 2
- Awards 1
- Dissertations, Academic 1
- Handbooks and manuals 1
- Honor system (Higher education) 1
- Internship programs 1
- Notes 1
- Proposals 1
- Research 1
- School enrollment 1
- Universities and colleges -- Graduate work 1 ∧ less
- Jensen, Christen, 1881-1961 2
- Brigham Young University. Department of History 1
- Brigham Young University. Department of Political Science (1921-1979) 1
- Hansen, George H. (George Henry), 1896-1981 1
- Harris, Franklin Stewart, 1884-1960 1