Showing Collections: 1 - 6 of 6
Contains histories of the ASBYU as kept by each secretary-historian, highlighting the most important events during each school year. The volumes contain meeting minutes, photocopies of newspaper articles, correspondence, brochures, pamphlets, event programs, and other miscellaneous items that were deemed to have a historical value. Materials dated 1922-1986.
Contains two Brigham Young University dance cards, one from Junior Prom of 1917 which lists patrons such as George Brimhall and Joseph F. Smith, and the other from the Annual Girl's Ball in the Ladies Gym, 1917. Each have pencils on string connected to the cards.
Contains photographs of dance classes, people looking through a telescope, and James Stewart's visit to BYU. Also contains a short video on DVD of people looking through the telescope and a compact disc with photographs of BYU broadcasting.
Materials include a photocopy and two digital copies on a compact disc of the scrapbook for the Brigham Young University International Folk Dancers, dating from between 1951 and 1964. Also contains the original scrapbook from which the photocopies were made.
DVD sound recording and transcript of an oral history interview with Ballif. The interview includes her time as a student at Brigham Young University from 1915-1916, her time as a student of Radcliffe College in Boston in 1921, and the initial years of her service in the newly-created Dance program at BYU from the 1920s and 1930s. Material dated August 1982.
Collection of phonographs of various sources and sizes. Includes children's educational music, radio programs, sound effects, film scores composed by Max Steiner, General Conference talks, Mormon Tabernacle Choir recordings, theater productions and church radio dramas. Also included are recordings from various genres including Christmas, orchestral, opera, choral, dance, and folk. Collection consists of approximately 700 phonographs.
- Books 2
- Compact discs 2
- DVDs 2
- Dance 2
- Dance cards 2
- Arts, Humanities, and Social Sciences 1
- Balls (Parties) -- Utah -- Provo 1
- Clippings (Books, newspapers, etc.) 1
- College sports -- Utah -- Provo 1
- College students -- Utah -- Folklore 1
- College students -- Utah -- Provo 1
- Dance -- Study and teaching -- Utah -- Provo -- Photographs 1
- Dance -- Utah -- Provo 1
- Dance -- Utah -- Provo -- History 1
- Education, Higher -- Utah -- Provo -- History 1
- Histories 1
- Letters 1
- Music 1
- Oral histories 1
- Performing Arts 1
- Performing arts -- Utah -- Provo 1
- Performing arts in motion pictures 1
- Phonograph records 1
- Photographs 1
- Radio broadcasting -- Utah -- Provo 1
- Scrapbooks 1
- Shorthand 1
- Social Life and Customs 1
- Sound recordings 1
- Sports and Recreation 1
- Student Life 1
- Student records 1
- Telescopes -- Photographs 1
- Transcripts 1 ∧ less
- Arrington, Gigi, 1956- 1
- Associated Students of Brigham Young University 1
- Ballif, Algie E. (Algie Eggertsen), 1896-1984 1
- Brigham Young University. College of Fine Arts 1
- Brigham Young University. College of Fine Arts and Communications 1