Showing Collections: 1 - 5 of 5
Brigham Young University entertainment records
Contains assembly scripts (1952-1964), entries for the Mormon Art Student Competition and Music Composition Contest, the Annual Student Body 1 Act Play Contest winner (1966), cultural event programs (1964-1970), newspaper clippings associated with cultural and arts events(1968-1970), and reports, notes, and correspondence (1958-1971). This collection also contains vinyl records of BYU music groups.
Indian education at Brigham Young University, 1965-1985
Contains information on academics, student life, and special programs. Includes several appendices and tables. One appendix lists Indian graduates of Brigham Young University, 1950-1985; another concerns the performing group, Lamanite Generation.
Program Bureau records
Includes correspondence, minutes, scripts, lists, newsclippings, and photographs concerning tours and shows.
Jane Thompson papers
Contains photos, clippings, awards, scrapbook materials, notes and other papers from Jane Thompson. Materials relate to the personal life of Jane Thompson and the Brigham Young University performing groups that she was involved with. Dates range from 1941 to 2013.
Dee Winterton collection
Collection consists of nine journals which chronicle Dee Winterton's experience as a professor at Brigham Young University, his work with the Ririe-Woodbury dance company, touring with the Brigham Young University Young Ambassadors, and his life with his family in those same years. Also included in the collection are personal papers, film reels, correspondence, and photographs relating to Dee's teaching career, family life, and touring experiences. Dated approximately 1935 to 1984.
- L. Tom Perry Special Collections. University Archives 3
- L. Tom Perry Special Collections 2
- Letters 3
- Arts, Humanities, and Social Sciences 2
- Clippings (Books, newspapers, etc.) 2
- Performing Arts 2
- Photographs 2
- Reports 2
- Articles 1
- Audiotapes 1
- Awards 1
- Dance teachers 1
- Diaries 1
- Files (Records) 1
- Film festivals -- Utah -- History 1
- Indians of North America -- Education (Higher) -- Utah -- Provo 1
- Long-playing records 1
- Minutes (Records) 1
- Notes 1
- Programs 1
- Provo (Utah) 1
- Scrapbooks 1
- Video recordings 1 ∧ less
- Young Ambassadors (Musical group) 3
- Brigham Young University 2
- Thompson, Jane, 1921-2013 2
- Brigham Young University. Department of Dance 1
- Brigham Young University. Indian Education Department 1