Showing Collections: 1 - 10 of 12
Report summarizing information gathered on alumni who graduated during 2002. Includes information on how well they feel that their education met the Aims of a BYU Education, their general experience at Brigham Young University, and their postgraduate activities.
Contains photographs of dance classes, people looking through a telescope, and James Stewart's visit to BYU. Also contains a short video on DVD of people looking through the telescope and a compact disc with photographs of BYU broadcasting.
Contains a program for the announcement, a brochure describing the Fulton Chair and a CD commemorating the creation of the Fulton Chair.
Contains photographs of Brigham Young University taken by Burr Eldredge. These photographs are of the Homecoming parades and buildings from 1947 to 1951.
Interactive CD sent to incoming freshmen to help then learn about Brigham Young University. The system requirements for the CD are on its jacket cover.
Collection is comprised of three books of photographs of the Harold B. Lee Library at Brigham Young University the Provo City Library at Academy Square. Collection also includes 13 CDs containing the digital images used to produce the books.
Materials include a photocopy and two digital copies on a compact disc of the scrapbook for the Brigham Young University International Folk Dancers, dating from between 1951 and 1964. Also contains the original scrapbook from which the photocopies were made.
Compact disc containing a collage of images from Brigham Young University during the 1940s and a printout of that collage. Also includes a brief letter describing his experiences at the university as a Naval Cadet.
Contains audio and video footage of annual university conferences, forum lectures, dramatic productions, building dedications, firesides, symposia, and other events. Includes materials in following formats: VHS, DVD, CD, 3/4 in. tape, Betacam SP, Hi8, Video 8, mini DV, audiocassette, DVC Pro, and 8 mm. Dates of original recordings span 1976 to 2000.
Interview by Hollis Scott with Eva Maeser Crandall, concerning her father, Karl G. Maeser, her childhood in Provo, her memories of Brigham Young Academy, students and faculty of Brigham Young Academy. Includes transcript and sound recordings.
- Photographs 3
- Arts, Humanities, and Social Sciences 2
- DVDs 2
- Student Life 2
- Audiocassettes 1
- Books 1
- College buildings -- Utah -- Provo -- Photographs 1
- College campuses 1
- Dance 1
- Dance -- Study and teaching -- Utah -- Provo -- Photographs 1
- Educational technology 1
- Fine Arts 1
- Letters 1
- Libraries -- Utah -- Provo -- Photographs 1
- Oral histories 1
- Parades -- Utah -- Provo -- Photographs 1
- Performing Arts 1
- Performing arts -- Utah -- Provo 1
- Provo (Utah) 1
- Religious gatherings -- Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints 1
- Reports 1
- Scrapbooks 1
- Slides (Photography) 1
- Telescopes -- Photographs 1
- Transcripts 1
- Videocassettes 1
- Videodiscs 1
- World War, 1939-1945 -- United States 1 ∧ less
- Brigham Young University. College of Fine Arts 2
- Brigham Young Academy 1
- Brigham Young University. College of Fine Arts and Communications 1
- Brigham Young University. Department of Theatre and Cinematic Arts 1
- Brigham Young University. English Department 1
- Brigham Young University. Office of Information Technology 1
- Crandall, Evelyn, 1876-1967 1
- Eldredge, Burr, 1925- 1
- Harold B. Lee Library 1
- Hatch, Ephraim 1
- International Folk Dance Ensemble 1
- Jensen, Mary Bee 1
- Kundert, Harold A. 1
- Maeser, Amelia, 1853-1917 1
- Maeser, Anna Mieth 1
- Maeser, Karl G. 1
- Provo City Library at Academy Square (Provo, Utah) 1
- Savage, C. R. (Charles Roscoe), 1832-1909 1
- Scott, Hollis, 1919-2005 1
- Sperry, Sidney B. (Sidney Branton), 1895-1977 1
- Stewart, James, 1908-1997 1
- Sutherland, George, 1862-1942 1 ∧ less