Showing Collections: 1 - 4 of 4
Collection includes photographs and negatives with images of Salt Lake City, Utah, leaders of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints, and other Utah residents.
Letter written by Grow to Brigham Young, in which Grow requests help in regaining his priesthood and the custody of his children in exchange for moving to Fillmore, Utah, as Young had asked him. Materials dated September 9, 1858.
Photocopies of correspondence, reports, histories, petitions, resolutions, and miscellaneous items relating to the Mormon Church in Hawaii. Most of the materials are associated with missionary work, and most date from the nineteenth century. A few items are in the Hawaiian language. One letter was written by the Mormon prophet, Brigham Young (1801-1877), and several letters are addressed to Daniel H. Wells, the Mormon apostle.
Collection includes photographs and acetate negatives with images of Brigham Young, his family, and other leaders of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. Includes copy prints and negatives. Original photographs are produced via a variety of processes, including multiple letterpress halftones. Dated approximately 1850-1909.
- Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints 2
- Church officers -- Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints -- Correspondence 2
- Church officers -- Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints -- Photographs 2
- Letters 2
- Negatives 2
- Photographs 2
- Cartes-de-visite 1
- Church Government 1
- Hawaii -- History 1
- Histories 1
- Images 1
- Material Types 1
- Missions and Missionaries 1
- Mormon Church -- Missions -- Hawaii 1
- Mormons -- Hawaii -- History 1
- Paiute Indians -- Photographs 1
- Petitions 1
- Reports 1
- Salt Lake City (Utah) -- Photographs 1 ∧ less
- Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints 2
- Carter, C. W. 1
- Grow, Almerin, 1816-1908 1
- Roberts, B. H. (Brigham Henry), 1857-1933 1
- Smith, George Albert, 1817-1875 1