Showing Collections: 1 - 7 of 7
Printed and signed letter of introduction for Ansil P. Harmon who was going on a mission for the Mormon Church.
Diaries, a scrapbook, newspaper clippings, essays, poems, correspondence, a biography, a published book with handwritten corrections, and a film strip. The materials deal with Robinson's dancing, music, and educational careers. The diaries are in six volumes and relate to Robinson's mission for the Mormon Church in Colorado.
Photocopy of a newspaper clipping taken from the Times-News in Nephi, Utah. The item states that a seventies quorum of the Mormon Church would receive 265 acres of land from David B. Broadhead to aid in missionary work.
Handwritten and signed certificate including the official seal of the territory of Utah with a green ribbon attached. The item is written "to whom it may concern." It introduces the bearer as an acquaintance of Brigham Young. The manuscript was probably used for missionaries of the Mormon Church. The item was signed by both Young and Willard Richards, an apostle in the Mormon Church.
Photocopy of a handwritten and signed letter dated December 1, 1854 and addressed to Andrew S. Siler in St. Louis, Missouri. Young offers encouragement to Siler, who was serving on a mission for the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints.
Biographies, diaries, newspaper clippings, poems, correspondence, histories of Monticello, Utah, photographs of family members, and genealogies. The materials relate the Perkins family which settled in Monticello, Utah. The diaries deal largely with missions served by family members for the Mormon Church. Also included are accounts of family members attending college, encountering Indians, and working with women's organizations.
- Missions and Missionaries 6
- Letters 4
- Diaries 3
- Mormon Church -- Presidents 2
- Publications 2
- Arts, Humanities, and Social Sciences 1
- Biography 1
- Certificates 1
- Colorado 1
- Composers -- Utah -- History 1
- Drafts (Documents) 1
- Educators -- Utah -- History 1
- Electronic books 1
- Essays 1
- Histories 1
- Indians of North America -- Utah -- History 1
- Israel -- History -- Sources 1
- Material Types 1
- Monticello (Utah) -- History 1
- Mormon women -- Utah -- Monticello -- History 1
- Mormons -- Correspondence 1
- Mormons -- Israel -- History -- Sources 1
- Mormons -- Utah -- Monticello -- History 1
- Music 1
- Newspapers 1
- Poetry 1
- Religion 1
- Saint Louis (Mo.) -- History 1
- Scrapbooks 1 ∧ less
- Young, Brigham, 1801-1877 3
- Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints 2
- Barrett, Ivan J. 1
- Broadhead, David B. 1
- Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. First Presidency 1