Showing Collections: 1 - 5 of 5
Handwritten diary kept by Ernest Burgess and by his wife, Donna Miles Burgess. Ernest writes about his missionary experiences in Germany and about his life in Roosevelt, Utah. Donna Burgess continues the account of life in Roosevelt until 1959. Many of the entries are long and detailed, but there are many lengthy gaps in the record.
Two handwritten diaries and one account book. Frost writes about some of his experiences as a missionary in Germany primarily in the Munich area. Many entries are lengthy and detailed.
Correspondence, notes, speeches, certificates, poems, and miscellaneous items. The materials relate to Reinhard's missions for the Mormon Church, his teaching activities, and his relationship to his family. Correspondents include Karl G. Maeser and Reinhard's wife, Sarah Caroline Shepherd.
Handwritten diary. Parrish kept his diary while serving as a missionary for the Mormon Church in Germany. Parrish writes about his experiences and impressions while in Germany. He describes some of the rule breaking done by the missionaries and the condition of the Mormon Church membership. There are many gaps in the record.
Photocopies of handwritten correspondence, letters, and a patriarchal blessing. The materials were created when Secrist was serving on a mission for the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints in Germany and Switzerland. The correspondents were his wife, Ann Eliza Logan Secrist, and other family members. Secrist writes about his missionary activities, and his wife and others tell about events in Salt Lake City, Utah.
- Diaries 4
- Mormon missionaries -- Germany 3
- Electronic books 2
- Letters 2
- Mormons -- Germany -- History 2
- Certificates 1
- Correspondence 1
- County attorneys -- Utah -- Wasatch County -- History 1
- Educators -- Utah -- History 1
- Educators -- Utah -- Wasatch County -- History 1
- Germany -- History -- 1848-1870 1
- Germany -- History -- 1918-1933 -- Sources 1
- Material Types 1
- Mormon Church -- Missions -- Switzerland -- History 1
- Mormons -- Utah -- Roosevelt -- History 1
- Mormons -- Utah -- Salt Lake City -- History 1
- Notes 1
- Patriarchal blessings (Mormon Church) -- History 1
- Photocopies 1
- Poetry 1
- Publications 1
- Roosevelt (Utah) -- History 1
- Salt Lake City (Utah) -- History 1
- Speeches, addresses, etc., American 1
- Switzerland -- History -- 19th century 1
- Wasatch County (Utah) -- History 1 ∧ less
- Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints 3
- Brigham Young Academy 1
- Burgess, Donna Miles, 1883-1959 1
- Burgess, Ernest H. (Ernest Hungate), 1884-1931 1
- Frost, Roy P. (Roy Palmer), 1880-1951 1