Showing Collections: 1 - 8 of 8
Collection includes several forms of documentation of Don Byron Colton's participation within The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints and a biography written by his wife, Grace S. Colton. Also included are several artifacts such as spectacles, a wooden hatchet, and ties.
Collection contains photographs, scrapbooks, correspondence, memorabilia, medical records, music, research notes, and family histories. The materials document Connell's personal and professional lives, including his service as a missionary for The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints to the Palestine, Syria, Mission. Materials date from 1947 to 1967.
Slate made by William H. Dame in approximately the 1860s.
Printed document with handwritten entries. Receipt for tithing in kind totaling $3.75 by John R. Howard of the Salt Lake City 20th Ward.
The folder contains an etching of a building located at 42 Islington, Liverpool, England which served as a business location for the Mormon Church in 1889.
Typescript of a diary which describes a trip to Yellowstone National Park.
Contains a round wooden box that belonged to Eliza R. Snow. It was donated to the BYU President's Office in 1973 by H. R. Wilson of Santa Rosa, California. According to description by donor, the box belonged to Eliza R. Snow and was used when going to Utah in early 1846-1847. The box includes a wooden spoon that supposedly came with the box.
A pair of eyeglasses that were made for Brigham Young after coming to Utah in 1847, and were left at the home of Emma Gardner in Payson or Nephi, Utah, on one his trips south prior to 1865.
- Church Government 2
- Material Types 2
- Religion 2
- Biography 1
- Clippings (Books, newspapers, etc.) 1
- Clothing 1
- Diaries 1
- Etchings (Prints) 1
- Letters 1
- Liverpool (England) -- History -- Sources 1
- Missions and Missionaries 1
- Mormon Church -- England -- Liverpool -- History 1
- Mormon Church -- Missions -- Lebanon 1
- Mormon Church -- Missions -- Syria 1
- Mormon missionaries -- Lebanon -- History -- Sources 1
- Mormon missionaries -- Syria -- History -- Sources 1
- Mormon pioneers -- Utah 1
- Mormon women authors 1
- Notated music 1
- Pioneers 1
- Receipts (Acknowledgments) 1
- Relief Society 1
- Scrapbooks 1
- Tithes -- Mormon Church 1
- United States -- Politics and government -- 20th century 1
- Yellowstone National Park 1 ∧ less
- English 6
- No linguistic content; Not applicable 2
- Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints 4
- Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. General Tithing Office 1
- Colton, Don Byron, 1876-1952 1
- Colton, Grace S. (Grace Stringham), 1878-1973 1
- Connell family 1