Showing Collections: 1 - 5 of 5
Contains six black-and-white photographs taken in Provo, Utah in 1935. Includes images of buildings on the Brigham Young University campus, as well as images of homes and buildings in the community.
History of Entre Nous and its members, compiled by Marge Bitter, Irene Ricks, Lola Smith, and Robert J. Smith. Includes lists of officers, 1951-1984; constitutions; brief history of the organization; list of each member's birth place and current residence; and autobiographical sketches of twenty-six members. Includes photographic images of club members and their husbands.
Includes twelve group photographs including members of the Lindsay family. The collection dates circa 1910.
Materials include a photograph of the staff of the BYU Motion Picture Studio. There is also a black-and-white photocopy with every individual's name written on it.
- Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints 4
- Photographs 3
- Colleges and Universities 2
- Education 2
- Autobiographies 1
- Biography 1
- City and Town Life 1
- Color photographs 1
- Employees 1
- Farms -- Photographs 1
- Festivals -- Utah -- Provo 1
- Images 1
- Letters of administration 1
- Mormon women -- Utah -- Biography 1
- Portraits, group -- Photographs 1
- Provo (Utah) -- Buildings, structures, etc. -- Photographs 1
- Provo (Utah) -- Photographs 1
- Religion 1 ∧ less
- Brigham Young University 4
- Bitter, Marge 1
- Brigham Young High School (Provo, Utah) 1
- Brigham Young University. Department of Political Science (1921-1979) 1
- Brigham Young University. Motion Picture Studio 1