Showing Collections: 1 - 7 of 7
Contains the bylaws of Brigham Young University from 2002 and the articles of incorporation of Brigham Young University from 2003.
Typed meeting minutes, articles of agreement, reports, audits, bylaws, and income statements. The materials relate to the operations of the savings and loan corporation.
Typescript of the constitution and by-laws of the John and Elizabeth Edwards Robertson Family Association.
The records of the Springville Comrades of the Black Hawk War, 1891-1922 includes ledgers and miscellaneous documents. The collection includes the organization's constitution and bylaws as well as meeting minutes and member records.
John B. Stohlton papers on the American Association of Presidents of Independent Colleges and Universities
Contains bylaws, e-mails, faxes, tax status and returns, programs and schedules, solicitations, financial statements, university files, meeting minutes, and other materials concerning the American Association of Presidents of Independent Colleges and Universities including those specifically relating to the activities of Brigham Young University within that organization, 1979-2006.
Collection contains the constitution, meeting minutes, letters, membership rosters, and records of activities, actions, and projects compiled by the Young Democratic Club of Salt Lake County. Materials date from 1931 to 1943.
- Subject: By-laws X
- L. Tom Perry Special Collections 5
- L. Tom Perry Special Collections. University Archives 2
- Minutes (Records) 4
- Social Life and Customs 4
- Clubs and Societies 3
- Colleges and Universities 2
- Education 2
- Letters 2
- Politics, Government, and Law 2
- Account books 1
- Articles of incorporation 1
- Audits 1
- Banks and banking -- Utah -- Provo -- History 1
- Black Hawk War (Utah), 1865-1872 -- Veterans -- History 1
- Business, Industry, Labor, and Commerce 1
- Certificates 1
- Civic Activism 1
- College presidents -- United States 1
- Constitutions 1
- Economics and Banking 1
- Electronic mail messages 1
- Home and Family 1
- Military 1
- Mormons -- Utah -- Genealogy 1
- Photographs 1
- Reports 1
- Salt Lake County (Utah) -- Politics and government 1
- Scrapbooks 1
- Springville (Utah) -- History 1
- Tremonton (Utah) 1
- Utah -- Genealogy 1
- Veterans -- Utah -- Springville -- History -- Sources 1
- Youth -- Utah -- Political activity 1
- Youth -- Utah -- Societies and clubs 1 ∧ less
- Brigham Young University 2
- American Association of Presidents of Independent Colleges and Universities 1
- Junior Democratic League of Salt Lake City 1
- National Society, Sons of Utah Pioneers. Golden Spike Camp 1
- Provo Building and Loan Society 1