Showing Collections: 1 - 10 of 14
Handwritten and signed letter dated 16 July 1892. Cannon turns over the rights of his stock and booklets to Zions Savings Bank and Trust Co.
Typewritten letters signed by A H. Cannon. Cannon writes to Levi Alexander Colvin in both letters requesting payments for some business transactions.
Handwritten and typewritten letters with three receipts. Each item is signed by Angus Cannon. The letters are addressed to John M. Cannon. Angus writes largely about business and personal metters.
Handwritten and signed letter addressed to John M. Cannon. The item deals with mines and money matters in Utah.
Handwritten letter dated 14 April 1910. The item was written in Utah on "BLue Creek Land & Live Stock Co." stationary by a someone who signes his name as J. Smith. Smith informs Cannon that he has just returned from the ranch and has just sold his stock in the "Company."
Handwritten and signed letters and receipts. All of the items are from merchantile instutions in various towns and cities in Utah and are addressed to John M. Cannon. The items relate to various financial matters and transactions.
Handwritten letters signed "Dnabsuh" (husband). The documents, dated 18 and 26 May 1886, were written to McAllister's wife while on business in Cedar City, Utah, and relate personal and familial concerns.
Printed and signed one hundred dollar bill of the Confederate States of America.
Photocopy of a handwritten and signed letter dated July 16, 1891, addressed to L. R. Martineau, and composed in Salt Lake City, Utah. Preston is concerned with a bull he lost and with a note siged by "Hendricks."
Handwritten letter dated 5 Sept. 1877 and addressed to Wilford Woodruff (1807-1898) who later became the fourth president of the Mormon Church. Reynolds writes a brief letter dealing with business transactions.
- Subject: Businessmen -- Utah -- Correspondence X
- Letters 13
- Correspondence 8
- Material Types 8
- Business, Industry, Labor, and Commerce 6
- Economics and Banking 3
- Mormons -- Utah -- Correspondence 3
- Agriculture and Natural Resources 2
- Mines and Mineral Resources 2
- Mines and mineral resources -- Utah -- History 2
- Retail trade 2
- Banks and banking -- Utah -- History 1
- Carpenters -- Utah -- Correspondence 1
- Civic leaders -- Utah 1
- Cooperative societies -- Utah -- History -- Cedar City -- Sources 1
- Credit bureaus -- Utah -- Correspondence 1
- Debts, Public -- Confederate States of America 1
- Diaries 1
- Labor History 1
- Money 1
- Money -- Confederate States of America 1
- Mormon Church -- Apostles 1
- Mormon Church -- Missions -- Canada 1
- Mormon Church -- Presidents -- Correspondence 1
- Mormons -- Utah -- History 1
- Mormons -- Utah -- Salt Lake City -- Correspondence 1
- Politicians -- Utah 1
- Politicians -- Utah -- Correspondence 1
- Politics, Government, and Law 1
- Public Finance 1
- Receipts (Acknowledgments) 1
- Receipts (Financial records) 1 ∧ less
- Cannon, John M. (John Mousley), 1865-1917 4
- Cannon, Abraham H. (Abraham Hoagland), 1859-1896 2
- Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints 2
- Preston, William Bowker, 1830-1908 2
- Cannon, Angus M. (Angus Munn) 1
- Cannon, Frank J. 1
- Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. Utah Stake 1
- Colvin, Levi Alexander 1
- Confederate States of America 1
- Martineau, Lyman Royal, 1859-1926 1
- McAllister, John Daniel Thompson, 1827-1910 1
- Reorganized Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints 1
- Reynolds, George, 1842-1909 1
- Smith family 1
- Smith, Frederick Madison, 1874-1946 1
- Smith, Hyrum Jenkins, 1914-1999 1
- Taylor Brothers Company 1
- Taylor, Thomas Nicholls, 1868-1950 1
- Thatcher Brothers Banking 1
- Thatcher, Moses, 1842-1909 1
- Woodruff, Wilford, 1807-1898 1
- Young, John W. (John Willard), 1844-1924 1 ∧ less