Showing Collections: 1 - 7 of 7
Contains histories of the ASBYU as kept by each secretary-historian, highlighting the most important events during each school year. The volumes contain meeting minutes, photocopies of newspaper articles, correspondence, brochures, pamphlets, event programs, and other miscellaneous items that were deemed to have a historical value. Materials dated 1922-1986.
Collection contains dance manuals from many countries around the world, folk song books, clippings, personal research, pictures, dance camp booklets and syllabi, and other folk dance related materials collected by Mae Fraley. The materials span the years 1938-1996.
Materials include a photocopy and two digital copies on a compact disc of the scrapbook for the Brigham Young University International Folk Dancers, dating from between 1951 and 1964. Also contains the original scrapbook from which the photocopies were made.
The National Dance Council of America records consist of minutes, dance journals, and clippings pertaining to the Utah division of the National Dance Council, 1949-2000.
The George Verdak papers includes personal papers of George Verdak, dance programs from concerts he was in and attended, news clippings about him and other dancers, pictures from his career, and other materials covering the years 1950-1990.
Collection consists of nine journals which chronicle Dee Winterton's experience as a professor at Brigham Young University, his work with the Ririe-Woodbury dance company, touring with the Brigham Young University Young Ambassadors, and his life with his family in those same years. Also included in the collection are personal papers, film reels, correspondence, and photographs relating to Dee's teaching career, family life, and touring experiences. Dated approximately 1935 to 1984.
- L. Tom Perry Special Collections 4
- L. Tom Perry Special Collections. University Archives 3
- Clippings (Books, newspapers, etc.) 6
- Arts, Humanities, and Social Sciences 4
- Colleges and Universities 4
- Education 4
- Dance 3
- Photographs 3
- Books 2
- College students -- Utah -- Provo 2
- Folk dancing 2
- Letters 2
- Performing Arts 2
- Programs 2
- Scrapbooks 2
- Articles 1
- Audio-visual materials 1
- College sports -- Utah -- Provo 1
- College students -- Utah -- Folklore 1
- Compact discs 1
- Dance cards 1
- Dance companies -- Utah -- Provo 1
- Dance teachers 1
- Diaries 1
- Film festivals -- Utah -- History 1
- Financial records 1
- Fine Arts 1
- Folk dance music -- History -- Sources 1
- Histories 1
- Notes 1
- Performing arts -- Utah -- Provo 1
- Reports 1
- Student Life 1
- Student records 1 ∧ less
- Brigham Young University 2
- International Folk Dance Ensemble 2
- Jensen, Mary Bee 2
- Associated Students of Brigham Young University 1
- Brigham Young University. Department of Dance 1