Showing Collections: 1 - 8 of 8
Collection contains advanced reader copies of Jessica Day George's publications, editions of those works from Great Britain, France, and Italy, as well as manuscripts from four of her books. Other material in this collection includes printed copies of interviews, correspondence, publicity materials, and crayon drawings of a dress mentioned in Dragon Slippers. Dated 2006-2010.
Collection contains notes and advanced reader copies of Betsy Brannon Green's publications. Other material in this collection include correspondence, publicity materials, journal entries, short stories, and fan mail.ollection contains notes and advanced reader copies of Betsy Brannon Green's publications. Other material in this collection include correspondence, publicity materials, journal entries, short stories, and fan mail. Dated approximately 1980-2012.
Materials include publicity materials, published articles, correspondence letters, and notes on her novel. It also contains twelve drafts of Tess Hilmo's book, With a Name Like Love. Dated approximately 2003-2012.
Contains, manuscripts, early-handwritten drafts, hand-written research, photocopies of book articles and photographs, and email transcripts, all relating to Gale Sears' novels, "The Silence of God," "Autumn Sky," "Until the Dawn," "Upon the Mountains," and "the Route." Earliest material dates circa 2000, while the latest dates to approximately 2011.
Contains manuscripts for novels by Tuft. Also includes notes and diagrams of her writing. Materials date from between 2012 and 2015.
Contains the research notes, manuscripts, book, and publicity materials related to Vandagriff's career as an author, from approximately 1986-2011.
Contains manuscripts of fantasy fiction novels written by Mormon and Utah native author and Brigham Young University graduate Dan Wells. They include titles such as: I Don't Want to Kill You, I Am Not a Serial Killer, Partials, Fragments, Ruins, Full of Holes, Mr. Monster, Ones and Zeroes, Bluescreen, Deeper Into Chaos, and Bubonicon 44. Each manuscript was typewritten with some having annotations. Materials dated 2000-2016.
Contains manuscripts, typescripts, correspondence (business and personal), scrapbooks, published and unpublished music, personal writings and literary works (poems, short stories, etc.) created and collected during Woolsey's career as a writer of adult and children's literature and as a composer of popular music.
- Arts, Humanities, and Social Sciences 6
- Books 6
- Literature 6
- Manuscripts 6
- Authors 4
- Authors, American -- Utah -- Correspondence 3
- Fantasy fiction, American 2
- Letters 2
- American literature -- 20th century -- Mormon authors 1
- American prose literature -- Women authors 1
- Articles 1
- Authors, American -- 21st century -- Interviews 1
- Books -- Reviews 1
- Christian poetry, American -- Mormon authors 1
- Clippings (Books, newspapers, etc.) 1
- Detective and mystery stories, American -- Correspondence 1
- Drafts (Documents) 1
- Financial records 1
- Historical fiction 1
- Historical fiction, American 1
- Interviews 1
- Manuscripts for publication 1
- Manuscripts, American 1
- Mormon authors -- 20th century -- American poetry 1
- Mormon authors -- Research 1
- Mormon women 1
- Newsletters 1
- Notes 1
- Novels 1
- Photographs 1
- Poetry 1
- Provo (Utah) -- History 1
- Salt Lake City (Utah) -- History -- 20th century 1
- Scores 1
- Scrapbooks 1
- Short stories, American -- Mormon authors 1
- White and Blue (Provo, Utah) 1
- Women authors, American 1
- Women authors, American -- 20th century 1 + ∧ less
- Multiple languages 2
- French 1
- German 1
- Italian 1
- Norwegian 1