Showing Collections: 1 - 5 of 5
Handwritten account book kept from 1859 to 1861 while Dunford was living in St. Louis. Also included is an account book for the years 1866 to 1877 relating to Dunford's weaving business in Bloomington.
Typewritten history of Bloomington, Idaho, written as a class assignment at the Utah State Agricultural College. Bloomington was settled by Mormons in the 1860s.
Handwritten diaries. Some entries are autobiographical. The materials relate to Patterson's life and activities as well as those of his family. Also included are microfiche copies of the items.
Handwritten diaries recorded while Patterson was on a mission for the Mormon Church in England, 1889-1891. Author describes his daily activities and church assignments. Also included are photocopies of two letters in which Patterson tells about his voyage from Liverpool, England, to New York in 1862. Photocopy of diaries also included.
Journal includes an autobiographical account of Patterson's life, as well as daily entries on her activities between 1898 and 1903. Entries are made regularly between 1899 and 1901, with occasional entries after that time. Generally relates to daily activities and her work with the Relief Society. Also includes accounts of various deaths in the community.
- Subject: Bloomington (Idaho) -- History X
- Diaries 3
- Latter Day Saints -- Idaho -- Bloomington -- History -- Sources 3
- Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints 2
- City and Town Life 2
- Home and Family 2
- Social Life and Customs 2
- Account books 1
- Business, Industry, Labor, and Commerce 1
- Colleges and Universities 1
- Economics and Banking 1
- Education 1
- Histories (Literary works) 1
- Latter Day Saint churches -- Missions -- England -- History 1
- Latter Day Saint missionaries -- England -- History 1
- Latter Day Saint women -- Idaho -- Bloomington -- Diaries 1
- Latter Day Saints -- Idaho -- Bloomington -- History 1
- Latter Day Saints -- Missouri -- Saint Louis -- History 1
- Letters 1
- Missions and Missionaries 1
- Relief Society 1
- Saint Louis (Mo.) -- History 1
- Weaving -- Idaho -- Bloomington -- History -- Sources 1 + ∧ less
- Patterson, Edward M. (Edward McGregor), 1841-1909 2
- Dunford, Isaac, 1823-1877 1
- Hart, Alfred B. 1
- Patterson, Sarah, 1867-1906 1
- Utah State Agricultural College 1