Showing Collections: 1 - 3 of 3
Typewritten autobiography and reminiscences by Ward's children. Also included is a photocopy of Ward's handwriting. The materials document Ward's life, occupations, and service to the Mormon Church.
Typewritten copies of diaries, an autobiography, and a history. The diaries include an "Abridged History of the Salmon River Mission" which is Moore's journal for 1855 when he was serving in the mission. Also included are "Items of History" which tells about the early settlements in Weber County, Utah, and an autobiography to the year 1849 when Moore's diary begins.
Typewritten condensation of an autobiography and a diary. The item was shortened by Robinson's granddaughter, Rena Robinson Cutler. Joseph Robinson writes about his conversion to the Mormon Church in 1836, his migration to Utah in 1848, his opinions of the Mormon doctrine of polygamy, and his settling in Weber County, Utah.
- Diaries 2
- Mormon pioneers -- History 2
- Biography 1
- Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints 1
- Farmers -- Utah -- Weber County -- History 1
- Fort Lemhi (Idaho) 1
- Histories 1
- Home and Family 1
- Immigration and American Expansion 1
- Indians of North America -- Idaho -- History -- Sources 1
- Missions and Missionaries 1
- Mormon Church -- Missions -- Idaho 1
- Pioneers 1
- Polygamy -- Religious aspects -- Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints -- History 1
- Ranchers -- Utah -- Weber County -- History -- Sources 1
- Social Life and Customs 1 ∧ less
- Moore, David 1
- Robinson, Joseph Lee, 1811-1893 1
- Ward, Lorenzo, 1877-1969 1