Showing Collections: 1 - 4 of 4
Michele Ashman Bell papers include research, notes, and outlines.
Contains the research material, notes, photographs, and other material of Berrett, including research on Mormon Trail history, history of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints, and scrapbooks of tours conducted by LaMar C. Berrett. Dates range from 1931-2007.
Contains the personal and professional papers of Ora Pate Stewart, including correspondence, journals, notes, research files, literary manuscripts, artwork, financial records, photographs, and other related papers that document the literary and creative endeavors of Ora Pate Stewart. All of her works relate to her personal thoughts and concerns, her family and friend relationships, and her love of Utah nature, history, and the Mormon religion. Dated approximately 1881-1995.
Contains Laura L. Walker's research for her book, "The Matchup" (2016), a fictional romance novel. Also includes a richer look into her life through family photos from childhood to present in Arizona and her early writings, including outlines for “The Matchup”. Dated 1980-2016, bulk 2013-2016.
- Arts, Humanities, and Social Sciences 3
- Literature 3
- Notes 3
- Photographs 3
- Mormon authors -- Research 2
- Outlines 2
- American literature -- Mormon authors 1
- Authors 1
- Christian fiction, American -- Mormon authors 1
- Documents 1
- Immigration and American Expansion 1
- Jerusalem 1
- Letters 1
- Manuscripts (for publication) 1
- Mormon Church -- History 1
- Mormon authors 1
- Mormon authors -- Archives 1
- Overland Journeys to the Western United States 1
- Scrapbooks 1 ∧ less
- Bell, Michele Ashman, 1959- 1
- Berrett, LaMar C., 1926-2007 1
- Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints 1
- Stewart, Ora Pate, 1910-1990 1
- Stuart family 1
- Walker, Laura L., 1975- 1 ∧ less