Showing Collections: 1 - 4 of 4
Collection consists primarily of Brown's correspondence, and notes, dated approximately 2002 to 2003, regarding her work prior to the publication of the novel of Richard Dutcher's film Brigham City. Also contains notes and manuscript drafts of Brown's novels, dated approximately 1997 to 2007, and her email correspondence with the Association of Mormon Letters, dated 2002 to 2004.
Handwritten and typewritten drafts and final versions of speeches and Sunday school lessons. Also included are newspaper clippings, magazine articles, and a biography of Felt by her children. Most of the materials are intended for Mormon children and teach simple precepts of the Mormon faith.
Correspondence; autobiography of Jenson's life from the time he lived in Denmark to his residence in Utah; drafts of writings for the newspaper column, "Jenson Travels," appearing in the Deseret News newspaper; travel notes; photographs; and memorabilia. Jenson's writings largely pertain to Mormon and Utah history. Dated 1850 to 1935.
Correspondence, research materials, and drafts relating to Taylor's histories, novels, articles, plays, and motion picture scripts. The materials relate to a wide range of Mormon related topics and to other subjects.
- Drafts (Documents) 3
- Letters 2
- Articles 1
- Arts, Humanities, and Social Sciences 1
- Authors, American -- History 1
- Autobiographies 1
- Biography 1
- Church Educational System 1
- Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints 1
- Danish Americans -- Utah -- History 1
- Historians -- Utah -- History 1
- Historical fiction, American -- Mormon authors 1
- Histories 1
- Immigration and American Expansion 1
- Literature 1
- Mormon authors -- History and criticism -- American literature 1
- Mormon women -- Utah -- Salt Lake City -- History 1
- Mormons -- Fiction 1
- Pioneers 1
- Speeches, addresses, etc., American 1
- Utah -- History 1 ∧ less
- Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints 2
- Brown, Marilyn McMeen Miller, 1938- 1
- Deseret Sunday School Union 1
- Felt, Marie F. (Marie Fox) 1
- Jenson, Andrew, 1850-1941 1