Showing Collections: 1 - 5 of 5
Anthony Armstrong papers
Autobiographical materials, publishers' correspondence and contracts, and manuscripts for literary works. Anthony Armstrong flourished from 1924 to 1976 and was known for writing in several literary genres, including historical, humorous, crime, and country novels; humorous short stories; drama; nonfiction works; and film and radio scripts.
Biographical sketch of John Oxenham
A typed biographical sketch of John Oxenham, an English author. His real name was William Arthur Dunkerley. Mentions his business experiences in France and the United States. Mainly traces the beginnings of his writing career.
The girl who died / typescript by Christopher Adams
Typewritten book manuscript for publication. The item includes handwritten corrections made by the author. This novel is a mystery about how a girl died.
Papers pertaining to Rex Warner
The Papers pertaining to Rex Warner include a copy of "Greek Horizons" to which Rex Warner was a contributor, an evelope with newspaper clippings and a typed copy of highlights relating to Rex Warner in French, a typed draft of "Prometheus Bound" written by Rex Warner, and an original drawing for the cover of Rex Warner's "Men of Stones" by Holland.
Kenneth D. Wells collection
- Arts, Humanities, and Social Sciences 4
- Literature 4
- Authors, English -- 20th century -- Biography 3
- Authors, English -- Manuscripts 2
- English literature -- 20th century -- History -- Sources 2
- English literature -- Manuscripts 2
- Material Types 2
- Papers (Documents) 2
- Authors, English -- 20th century 1
- Authors, English -- 20th century -- Correspondence 1
- Biographies 1
- Correspondence 1
- English fiction 20th century 1
- Manuscripts 1
- Scrapbooks 1 + ∧ less
- Armstrong, Anthony, 1897-1976 2
- Hopkins, Kenneth 1
- Oxenham, Erica 1
- Oxenham, John, 1852-1941 1
- Warner, Rex, 1905-1986 1
- Wells, Kenneth Dale, 1908-1998 1 + ∧ less