Showing Collections: 1 - 10 of 12
Contains draft manuscripts, correspondence, notes, and a calendar for multiple novels written by Mormon author Traci Abramson in Stafford, Virginia. Titles of her novels include: Undercurrents (2004), Ripple Effect (2005), The Deep End (2007), Royal series (2008-2016), Saint Squad series (2009-2010), "Hunted," Lock and Key (2013), Drop Zone (2014), "Quinn," Chances Are (2014), A Chance for Home (2017). Materials dated 1999-2017, bulk dates 2007-2016.
Literary papers, including manuscripts of published and unpublished works (novels, short stories, plays, poetry, nonfiction). Also included are works of other authors that Card has commented on, correspondence, and personal papers. Also included are scripts and other materials pertaining to the production of the 1989 motion picture The abyss (directed by James Cameron), which Card used to write the novel of the same name.
Collection contains manuscripts, bookmarks, blog posting, and other materials from Hinrichsen's career as a writer. The papers relate primarily to her novels Trapped, and Heroes of the Highest Order, as well as documenting her writing process. Materials date from between 2009 and 2012.
Contains papers documenting Cynthia Lindsay's writing career including handwritten and published manuscripts, screenplays, research materials, reader and publisher correspondence, contracts, publicity clippings, and book reviews. The book "Dear Boris" comprises the majority of the material related to the development of her books. Materials dated approximately 1947 to 1978.
Contains transcript of an autobiographical sketch, and several typed pages of Luke's work with editorial annotations. Materials date from between 2007 and 2010.
The collections consists of business and personal correspondence, research materials, and miscellaneous items, which relate to Lundwall's research, writing, finances, and personal life. The collection is divided into two parts: a manuscript section and a microfilm section.
Contains manuscripts and notes for Camille Fronk Olson. These writings include drafts for Olson's book entitled Mary, the Mother of Jesus. It also contains notes and research about Bathsheba and Rahab. The manuscripts and notes were written between 2012 and 2014.
Aprilynne Pike papers concerning manuscripts, notes and editorial letters for her books.
Contains the personal and professional papers of Ora Pate Stewart, including correspondence, journals, notes, research files, literary manuscripts, artwork, financial records, photographs, and other related papers that document the literary and creative endeavors of Ora Pate Stewart. All of her works relate to her personal thoughts and concerns, her family and friend relationships, and her love of Utah nature, history, and the Mormon religion. Dated approximately 1881-1995.
Contains manuscripts for novels by Tuft. Also includes notes and diagrams of her writing. Materials date from between 2012 and 2015.
- Arts, Humanities, and Social Sciences 10
- Literature 10
- Letters 5
- American literature -- Mormon authors 4
- Authors 3
- Fantasy fiction, American 3
- Authors, American -- 20th century 2
- Books 2
- Literature -- Mormon authors 2
- Material Types 2
- Notes 2
- Research (Documents) 2
- American drama -- 20th century 1
- American fiction -- 20th century 1
- American literature 1
- American poetry -- 20th century 1
- Authors, American -- Archives 1
- Authors, American -- Correspondence 1
- Authors, American -- History 1
- Authors, American -- Manuscripts 1
- Authors, American -- Utah 1
- Autobiographies 1
- Blogs 1
- Correspondence 1
- Domestic fiction, American 1
- Historians -- United States -- History 1
- Microfilms 1
- Mormon Church -- History 1
- Mormon authors 1
- Mormon authors -- Archives 1
- Mormon authors -- History 1
- Motion picture actors and actresses -- California -- Hollywood 1
- Motion picture plays 1
- Occult fiction, American 1
- Papers (Documents) 1
- Personal papers 1
- Photographs 1
- Promotional materials 1
- Publications 1
- Religious fiction, American -- Mormon authors 1
- Science fiction, American 1
- Science fiction, American -- History and criticism -- Sources 1
- Scripts (Documents) 1
- Short stories, American 1
- Sports stories -- Manuscripts 1
- Western stories -- Manuscripts 1
- Young adult literature, American 1 ∧ less
- Abramson, Traci Hunter 1
- Card, Orson Scott 1
- Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints 1
- Grey, Zane, 1872-1939 1
- Hinrichsen, Ronda Gibb 1