Showing Collections: 1 - 9 of 9
Contains draft manuscripts, correspondence, notes, and a calendar for multiple novels written by Mormon author Traci Abramson in Stafford, Virginia. Titles of her novels include: Undercurrents (2004), Ripple Effect (2005), The Deep End (2007), Royal series (2008-2016), Saint Squad series (2009-2010), "Hunted," Lock and Key (2013), Drop Zone (2014), "Quinn," Chances Are (2014), A Chance for Home (2017). Materials dated 1999-2017, bulk dates 2007-2016.
Collection contains notes and advanced reader copies of Betsy Brannon Green's publications. Other material in this collection include correspondence, publicity materials, journal entries, short stories, and fan mail.ollection contains notes and advanced reader copies of Betsy Brannon Green's publications. Other material in this collection include correspondence, publicity materials, journal entries, short stories, and fan mail. Dated approximately 1980-2012.
Contains correspondence, magazine articles, newspaper clippings, photographs, programs, and book drafts. The materials relate to Hughes' writing and publishing career. The correspondence is between Hughes and his publishers. Material dates from 1937-2014, bulk 1961-2014.
Papers contain the MFA documents, essays, stories, correspondance, and the typed and hand-written manuscripts of Taken by storm, Sing me to sleep, and Unbroken connection. Dated 2002-2011.
Contains books, manuscripts, letters, posters, CDs, videocassettes, and various other materials pertaining to Muchnick's life and career. Includes information on her conversion to the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints, her work as an author and lecturer, and her family and friends. Materials date from between 1948 and 2012.
Contains 38 pieces of correspondence written to Wanda Snow Peterson.
Contains the personal and professional papers of Ora Pate Stewart, including correspondence, journals, notes, research files, literary manuscripts, artwork, financial records, photographs, and other related papers that document the literary and creative endeavors of Ora Pate Stewart. All of her works relate to her personal thoughts and concerns, her family and friend relationships, and her love of Utah nature, history, and the Mormon religion. Dated approximately 1881-1995.
Contains manuscripts, typescripts, correspondence (business and personal), scrapbooks, published and unpublished music, personal writings and literary works (poems, short stories, etc.) created and collected during Woolsey's career as a writer of adult and children's literature and as a composer of popular music.
- Arts, Humanities, and Social Sciences 6
- Literature 6
- Manuscripts 4
- Authors 3
- Photographs 3
- Articles 2
- Authors, American -- Utah -- Correspondence 2
- Manuscripts (for publication) 2
- Mormon authors -- Correspondence 2
- Newsletters 2
- Academics 1
- American literature -- 20th century -- Mormon authors 1
- American prose literature -- Mormon authors 1
- Books 1
- Christian poetry, American -- Mormon authors 1
- Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints 1
- Clippings (Books, newspapers, etc.) 1
- Correspondence 1
- Drafts (Documents) 1
- Family histories 1
- Financial records 1
- Jewish Christians 1
- Judaism 1
- Literature -- Mormon authors 1
- Manuscripts, American 1
- Material Types 1
- Mormon authors -- 20th century -- American poetry 1
- Mormon authors -- Archives 1
- Mormon authors -- Research 1
- Notes 1
- Novels 1
- Poetry 1
- Printed ephemera 1
- Provo (Utah) -- History 1
- Religion 1
- Research (Documents) 1
- Salt Lake City (Utah) -- History -- 20th century 1
- Scores 1
- Scrapbooks 1
- Short stories, American -- Mormon authors 1
- Sound recordings 1
- White and Blue (Provo, Utah) 1
- Young adult literature, American 1 ∧ less
- German 1
- Multiple languages 1
- Abramson, Traci Hunter 1
- Borrowman, Jerry 1
- Brigham Young Academy 1
- Brigham Young University 1
- Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints 1