Showing Collections: 1 - 7 of 7
Autobiographical materials, publishers' correspondence and contracts, and manuscripts for literary works. Anthony Armstrong flourished from 1924 to 1976 and was known for writing in several literary genres, including historical, humorous, crime, and country novels; humorous short stories; drama; nonfiction works; and film and radio scripts.
Handwritten and signed letter dated 17 Sept. 1902. Brooke tells an unnamed friend that he would be glad to see him whenever he may be able to come on a visit.
Typewritten book manuscript for publication. The item includes handwritten corrections made by the author. This novel is a mystery about how a girl died.
Handwritten and signed letters addressed to Rex Taylor. One item was typed. They were all written in Mallorca, Spain. Graves writes mainly about personal and family matters. He mentions that he considers "Sorley" (probably Charles Hamilton Sorely) to be the best poet of his generation whom he once met and about whom he once wrote a poem.
Typewritten and signed letter dated 6 July 1943 and addressed to Mrs. Rhoda Twyman of Galveston, Texas. Guest congradulates Twyman on her interest in the United Nations and in its flag.
- Correspondence 6
- Material Types 6
- Authors, English -- 20th century -- Correspondence 5
- Letters 5
- Arts, Humanities, and Social Sciences 2
- Literature 2
- Poets, English -- 20th century -- Correspondence 2
- Authors, American -- 19th century 1
- Authors, American -- 20th century 1
- Authors, English -- 19th century 1
- Authors, English -- 20th century 1
- Authors, English -- 20th century -- Biography 1
- Authors, English -- Manuscripts 1
- Autographs 1
- Editors -- Great Britain 1
- Editors -- United States 1
- Education, Elementary -- Spain 1
- English fiction 20th century 1
- English literature -- 20th century -- History -- Sources 1
- English literature -- Manuscripts 1
- Envelopes (Stationery) 1
- Manuscripts 1
- Papers (Documents) 1
- Politicians -- Great Britain 1
- Politicians -- United States 1
- Portraits 1 ∧ less
- Graves, Robert, 1895-1985 2
- Armstrong, Anthony, 1897-1976 1
- Aylesworth, Barton Orville, 1860-1933 1
- Brooke, Tucker, 1883-1946 1
- Graves family 1