Showing Collections: 1 - 6 of 6
Howard C. Gardiner papers
Correspondence, newspaper clippings, handwritten book drafts, ledgers, an article, and sermons by John David Gardiner, Howard's father. The drafts relate to Howard Gardiner's book "The Story of a California Pioneer," later published as "In Pursuit of the Golden Dream."
William James letters to Clem Yore
Handwritten and signed letters, dated 23 Aug. 1924 and 1 Oct. 1926, and addressed to Clem Yore. James writes about personal matters.
Nels Benjamin Lundwall papers
The collections consists of business and personal correspondence, research materials, and miscellaneous items, which relate to Lundwall's research, writing, finances, and personal life. The collection is divided into two parts: a manuscript section and a microfilm section.
Phyllis Schlafly newsletters
Printed newsletters. The materials relate to the Equal Right's Ammendment and to conservative women's issues. The newsletter titles are "The Eagle Forum" and "The Phyllis Schlafly Report."
Samuel W. Taylor papers
Correspondence, research materials, and drafts relating to Taylor's histories, novels, articles, plays, and motion picture scripts. The materials relate to a wide range of Mormon related topics and to other subjects.
Pomeroy Tucker legal documents
Handwritten and printed documents signed by Pomeroy Tucker. The materials include a bond between Tucker and the New York Life Insurance and Trust Company for 1831 and a warrenty deed between Tucker and his wife, Lucy Tucker, from the year 1847.
- Authors, American -- History 5
- Letters 3
- Arts, Humanities, and Social Sciences 2
- Drafts (Documents) 2
- Historians -- United States -- History 2
- Literature 2
- Material Types 2
- Mormon authors -- History 2
- Articles 1
- Biography 1
- Bonds 1
- Business, Industry, Labor, and Commerce 1
- California -- Gold discoveries -- History 1
- Civil Rights 1
- Correspondence 1
- Economics and Banking 1
- Histories (Literary works) 1
- Manuscripts (for publication) 1
- Microfilms 1
- Mormon Church -- History 1
- Mormons -- Fiction 1
- Newsletters 1
- Notes 1
- Overland journeys to the Pacific -- History 1
- Personal papers 1
- Politics, Government, and Law 1
- Presbyterian Church -- Sermons -- History -- Sources 1
- Western stories -- History and criticism 1
- Women -- Legal status, laws, etc. -- United States -- History -- Sources 1
- Women authors, American -- History -- Sources 1 ∧ less
- Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints 1
- Gardiner, Howard C. (Howard Calhoun) 1
- Gardiner, John D. (John David), 1781-1849 1
- James, Will, 1892-1942 1
- Lundwall, N. B. (Nels Benjamin), 1884-1969 1