Showing Collections: 1 - 5 of 5
Correspondence, concert programs, music scores, and miscellaneous items. Includes correspondence of Bowen when she was in Germany as an opera singer from 1898 to 1914 and later when she was a voice and music teacher in Salt Lake City, Utah. Also included are letters from her husband, Albert E. Bowen from 1897 to 1923 and Lucy's agent, Catherine A. Bowman. Some of the materials relate to the Lucy Gates Opera Company.
Members of the Utah Stake Tabernacle Choir present at the dedication of the Old Tabernacle, Provo, Utah
Photocopy of a typewritten list. This list indicates all the choir members at the time of the dedication of the Old Tabernacle in 1867. The tabernacle was dedicated by President John Taylor. The asterisks on the list indicate members who were still alive in 1926 when the list was compiled.
Contains annual compilations of programs distributed at music performances of Brigham Young University's School of Music in Provo, Utah. Each of the 48 volumes contains programs for a given school year. Collection has volumes from 1948-2018 except for the following years: 1982-1983 through 1995-1996, 1997-1998 and 1998-1999.
Materials include correspondence, memoranda, programs, reports, meeting minutes, and other materials concerning the School of Music, including class materials, faculty files, performing group files, and other general office files. Dated 1980-2001.
Collection contains materials that were collected during Weight's years of teaching music at Provo High School, Brigham Young University, and University of Utah. It includes audiotapes, photographs, programs, newspaper clippings, and tour information. Materials dated 1948-1984.
- L. Tom Perry Special Collections 3
- L. Tom Perry Special Collections. University Archives 2
- Performing Arts 4
- Programs 4
- Colleges and Universities 3
- Education 3
- Letters 2
- Music 2
- Performing arts -- Utah -- Provo 2
- Audiotapes 1
- Choirs (Music) -- Utah -- Utah County 1
- Clippings (Books, newspapers, etc.) 1
- Correspondence 1
- Lists 1
- Material Types 1
- Memorandums 1
- Minutes (Records) 1
- Mormons -- Utah -- Utah County 1
- Music -- Instruction and study -- Utah 1
- Music -- Instruction and study -- Utah -- Provo 1
- Music students -- Utah -- Provo 1
- Music teachers -- Utah -- Archives 1
- Opera -- Utah -- History -- Sources 1
- Photographs 1
- Reports 1
- Student Life 1
- Women musicians -- Utah -- Salt Lake City -- History -- Sources 1
- Women singers -- Utah -- Salt Lake City -- History -- Sources 1 ∧ less
- Brigham Young University. Department of Music 2
- Brigham Young University. School of Music 2
- Boardman, Elizabeth 1
- Bowen, Albert E. (Albert Ernest), 1875-1953 1
- Bowen, Emma Lucy Gates, 1880-1951 1