Showing Collections: 1 - 7 of 7
Department of Theatre and Cinematic Arts records
Records including playbills, photographs, programs, and newspaper clippings about past theatrical works performed in the Pardoe Theater and elsewhere in the Harris Fine Arts Center.
Hugh W. Dougall scrapbooks
Scrapbooks of newspaper clippings, programs, and music written by Dougall. The items document Dougall's career as a singer and as a performer. They also relate to the history of music in Salt Lake City, Utah.
Last performances of Wheeler's comedy troupe
Printed broadside. The item advertises the coming attractions and performances of the Salt Lake Theatre Company from Saturday 31 Oct. to Monday 2 Nov. of an unspecified year. The years 1857, 1863, 1874, 1885, 1891, 1896, and 1903 fit these criteria.
Letter and newspaper clipping
Two letters and one newspaper clipping. The clipping was published by the Itahca Journal News on 28 July 1962 and relates to the family of Brigham Young (1801-1877) and to the Salt Lake Theatre. One of the letters is from Dorothy Dye to Ernest L. Wilkinson, president of Brigham Young University, relating to the newspaper clipping. The other letter is from Wilkinson to the Brigham Young University Archives also regarding the clipping.
Manti drama history / by Arthur Welch
One 3 1/2" floppy disk labeled, "Manti Drama History by Arthur Welch." The disk contains "The Early History of Drama in Manti," by Arthur H. Welch, dated 2003, 26 pages. The history was written for a religion class assignment at Brigham Young University and includes appendices.
Photograph of Utah theater owners
Photograph of individuals involved with prominent theaters in Utah, advertising the Edison type B film projector.
Salt Lake Theatre Corporation receipt
Photocopies of a handwritten and printed receipt dated September 21, 1874. The item states that the actor Phillip Margetts was paid $16. Also included is a photocopy of a financial statement of the corporation from 1868.
- L. Tom Perry Special Collections 6
- L. Tom Perry Special Collections. University Archives 1
- Performing Arts 3
- Fine Arts 2
- Theater -- Utah -- History -- Sources 2
- Broadsides 1
- Clippings (Books, newspapers, etc.) 1
- Colleges and Universities 1
- Composers -- Utah -- Salt Lake City -- History 1
- Education 1
- Floppy disks 1
- Journalism 1
- Letters 1
- Local histories 1
- Manti (Utah) -- History 1
- Mormon Church -- Presidents -- History 1
- Motion pictures 1
- Music 1
- Music -- Utah -- Salt Lake City -- History -- Sources 1
- Newspapers 1
- Photographs 1
- Playbills 1
- Postcards 1
- Receipts (Acknowledgments) 1
- Salt Lake City (Utah) -- History 1
- Scrapbooks 1
- Singers -- Utah -- Salt Lake City -- History -- Sources 1
- Theater -- Utah 1
- Theater -- Utah -- History 1
- Theater -- Utah -- Photographs 1
- Theater -- Utah -- Salt Lake City -- History 1
- Theater -- Utah -- Salt Lake City -- History -- Sources 1 ∧ less
- Salt Lake Theatre 2
- Brigham Young University. Department of Theatre and Cinematic Arts 1
- Dougall, Hugh W. 1
- Dye, Dorothy Young 1
- Florence, Max, 1865-1932 1