Showing Collections: 1 - 3 of 3
Printed and handwritten music scores, correspondence, programs, speeches, a biography of Mary Ellen Spencer, a scrapbook, magazines, notes, and miscellaneous items. The materials relate to Cornwall's work as director of the Mormon Tabernacle Choir.
Records range in date from 1922-1957 and consist of correspondence, teaching notes, files on faculty members, scrapbooks, miscellaneous items; and financial, attendance, and grade reports. The materials document the policies, functions, finances, activities, students, and curriculum of the institution.
Scrapbook, newspaper clippings, photocopies of photographs, and typed notes. The materials relate to the history of musical instruments, primarily in the medieval period.
- L. Tom Perry Special Collections 2
- L. Tom Perry Special Collections. University Archives 1
- Letters 2
- Art schools -- Utah -- Salt Lake City -- History 1
- Choral conductors -- Utah -- Salt Lake City -- History 1
- Church music -- Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints -- History 1
- Colleges and Universities 1
- Conservatories of music -- Utah -- Salt Lake City -- History 1
- Education 1
- Lists 1
- Musical instruments -- Europe -- History -- Sources 1
- Newspapers 1
- Scores 1
- Speeches, addresses, etc., American 1 ∧ less
- Brigham Young University 1
- Cornwall, J. Spencer 1
- McCune School of Music and Art 1
- Mormon Tabernacle Choir 1
- Wakefield, John Homer, 1901-1989 1