Showing Collections: 1 - 10 of 10
13 looseleaf notebooks and 2 reels of microfilm containing research for a James Stewart biography.
Michele Ashman Bell papers include research, notes, and outlines.
Contains the personal and professional papers from Arthur Henry King. Includes papers on Shakespeare, linguistics, King's papers as a professor, his work with the British Council, diaries, written works, papers on the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints, ranges of numbered research notes on index cards, and other personal papers. Dates range from approximately 1900 to 2000.
Collection contains research materials for and drafts of Katherine Orrison's book Written in Stone, describing the filming of Cecil B. Demille's The Ten Commandments (1956). Dated approximately 1998-approximately 1999.
The Kenneth I. Perry papers consists of Perry's professional papers from his experiences teaching French.
Papers of Michael Sadleir which include photographs, letters and newspaper clippings related to his career and family, 1915-1970.
Contains the personal and professional papers of Ora Pate Stewart, including correspondence, journals, notes, research files, literary manuscripts, artwork, financial records, photographs, and other related papers that document the literary and creative endeavors of Ora Pate Stewart. All of her works relate to her personal thoughts and concerns, her family and friend relationships, and her love of Utah nature, history, and the Mormon religion. Dated approximately 1881-1995.
Collection contains research, notes, and drafts of Mark Cotta Vaz's biography of Merian C. Cooper, "Living Dangerously". There are also proof copies of the book, two paperback editions of "King Kong," and an audiobook of "Living Dangerously". Items were collected and/or created from approximately 2003-2010.
Contains Laura L. Walker's research for her book, "The Matchup" (2016), a fictional romance novel. Also includes a richer look into her life through family photos from childhood to present in Arizona and her early writings, including outlines for “The Matchup”. Dated 1980-2016, bulk 2013-2016.
- Literature 9
- Notes 4
- Photographs 3
- Drafts (Documents) 2
- Letters 2
- Motion picture producers 2
- Outlines 2
- Actors 1
- American literature -- Mormon authors 1
- Articles 1
- Audiobooks 1
- Authors 1
- Book of Mormon -- Authorship -- History 1
- Books 1
- Christian fiction, American -- Mormon authors 1
- Church Government 1
- Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints 1
- College teachers -- Utah -- Provo 1
- Documents 1
- English fiction -- 19th century 1
- Fanny by gaslight (Motion picture) 1
- French literature 1
- King Kong (Motion picture : 1933) 1
- Language and Languages 1
- Language and Languages -- Study and teaching -- United States 1
- Manuscripts (for publication) 1
- Media and Communication 1
- Mormon authors 1
- Mormon authors -- Archives 1
- Mormon authors -- Research 1
- Motion picture actors and actresses 1
- Motion picture directors 1
- Motion picture industry 1
- Narratives 1
- Performing Arts 1
- Poetry 1
- Shakespeare, William, 1564-1616. King Lear 1
- Ten commandments (Motion picture : 1956) 1
- United States -- Social life and customs 1
- Vaz, Mark Cotta. Living dangerously 1
- World War, 1939-1945 -- United States -- Personal narratives 1 ∧ less
- Adams, Dale W. 1
- Argosy Pictures Corporation 1
- Bandler, Michael J. 1
- Bell, Michele Ashman, 1959- 1
- Cooper, Merian C. 1
- King, Arthur Henry (1910-2000) 1
- Orrison, Katherine, 1948- 1
- Perry, Kenneth I. 1
- Rigdon, Sidney, 1793-1876 1
- Sadleir, Michael, 1888-1957 1
- Schoedsack, Ernest B., 1893-1979 1
- Smith, Joseph, Jr., 1805-1844 1
- Spaulding, Solomon, 1761-1816 1
- Stewart, James, 1908-1997 1
- Stewart, Ora Pate, 1910-1990 1
- Stuart family 1
- Vaz, Mark Cotta 1
- Walker, Laura L., 1975- 1 ∧ less