Showing Collections: 1 - 4 of 4
Michele Ashman Bell papers include research, notes, and outlines.
Contains papers documenting Cynthia Lindsay's writing career including handwritten and published manuscripts, screenplays, research materials, including audio recordings, reader and publisher correspondence, contracts, publicity clippings, and book reviews. The book "Dear Boris" comprises the majority of the material related to the development of her books. Materials dated approximately 1947 to 1978.
Contains the personal and professional papers of Ora Pate Stewart, including correspondence, journals, notes, research files, literary manuscripts, artwork, financial records, photographs, and other related papers that document the literary and creative endeavors of Ora Pate Stewart. All of her works relate to her personal thoughts and concerns, her family and friend relationships, and her love of Utah nature, history, and the Mormon religion. Dated approximately 1881-1995.
Contains Laura L. Walker's research for her book, "The Matchup" (2016), a fictional romance novel. Also includes a richer look into her life through family photos from childhood to present in Arizona and her early writings, including outlines for “The Matchup”. Dated 1980-2016, bulk 2013-2016.
- Letters 2
- Manuscripts (for publication) 2
- Notes 2
- Outlines 2
- Photographs 2
- American literature 1
- American literature -- Mormon authors 1
- Authors 1
- Authors, American -- 20th century 1
- Christian fiction, American -- Mormon authors 1
- Documents 1
- Mormon authors 1
- Mormon authors -- Archives 1
- Mormon authors -- Research 1
- Motion picture actors and actresses -- California -- Hollywood 1
- Scripts (Documents) 1 ∧ less
- Bell, Michele Ashman, 1959- 1
- Karloff, Boris, 1887-1969 1
- Lindsay, Cynthia (1915-2007) 1
- Stewart, Ora Pate, 1910-1990 1
- Stuart family 1
- Walker, Laura L., 1975- 1 ∧ less