Showing Collections: 1 - 4 of 4
Handwritten book of poems with photocopies for patron use. Cox dedicated his poems to his wife, Julien. Cox writes poems on numerous topics including Mormon theology and morals.
The folder contains a photocopy of a printed poem dedicated to George W. Larkin, a patriarch for the Mormon Church in the Weber Stake in 1898.
Printed, typewritten, and handwritten poems and short stories. Also included are a scrapbook, notes, diaries, an autobiography, and biographies. The materials relate to Hodapp's life, research, poetry, and background. She also served on a mission for the Mormon Church in Hawaii.
Handwritten and typed poems with handwritten corrections. Many of the items were clipped from the Women's Exponent and other Latter-Day Saint publications. The newspapers from which they were clipped are located with the collection. The materials deal largely with Latter-Day Saint themes.
- Poets, American -- Utah -- History -- Sources 3
- American poetry -- 19th century 2
- Women poets, American -- Utah -- History -- Sources 2
- American poetry -- 20th century 1
- Diaries 1
- Mormon Church -- Doctrines 1
- Mormon Church -- Missions -- Hawaii -- History 1
- Mormon women -- Utah -- History 1
- Mormons -- Poetry -- History -- Sources 1
- Mormons -- Utah -- History 1
- Newspapers 1
- Poetry 1
- Scrapbooks 1 ∧ less
- Burton, Mercy R. 1
- Cox, Edwin Charles 1
- Hodapp, Minnie Iverson 1
- Larkin, George W. (George William), 1847-1927 1
- Woodmansee, Emily H. (Emily Hill), 1836-1906 1