Showing Collections: 1 - 8 of 8
Edwin Charles Cox poems
Handwritten book of poems with photocopies for patron use. Cox dedicated his poems to his wife, Julien. Cox writes poems on numerous topics including Mormon theology and morals.
Julia Dillman poems
Handwritten poems. The items are on numerous themes including the death of family members and loved ones, birthdays, current events, and spirituality. Many of the items refer to events in the Price, Utah area.
Greeting to counselor George W. Larkin on the fiftieth anniversary of his birth
The folder contains a photocopy of a printed poem dedicated to George W. Larkin, a patriarch for the Mormon Church in the Weber Stake in 1898.
Minnie Iverson Hodapp papers
Printed, typewritten, and handwritten poems and short stories. Also included are a scrapbook, notes, diaries, an autobiography, and biographies. The materials relate to Hodapp's life, research, poetry, and background. She also served on a mission for the Mormon Church in Hawaii.
Anna Prince Redd poems
Two typewritten poems and one handwritten letter by Anna Prince Redd. The letter is addressed to "Mrs. Hart" and deals with Redd's feelings for Hart as well as with her plans to publish a few books of poetry about the desert and Native Americans. The poems are entitled "Deseret Interim" and "Penelope and I."
Utah Valley Chapter records
A collection of records regarding the history of the Utah Valley Chapter of the Utah State Poetry Society.
Marzetta Stevens Willardson papers
Handwritten, typed, and photocopied personal papers of Marzetta Willardson. The collection includes poems, essays, and short stories in rough and finished forms as well as correspondence and other assorted materials.
Emily H. Woodmansee papers
Handwritten and typed poems with handwritten corrections. Many of the items were clipped from the Women's Exponent and other Latter-Day Saint publications. The newspapers from which they were clipped are located with the collection. The materials deal largely with Latter-Day Saint themes.
- American poetry -- 19th century 3
- Poets, American -- Utah -- History -- Sources 3
- American poetry -- 20th century 2
- Mormons -- Poetry -- History -- Sources 2
- Poetry 2
- Scrapbooks 2
- Women poets, American -- Utah -- History -- Sources 2
- American essays -- 20th century 1
- American fiction -- 20th century 1
- American letters 1
- American poetry 1
- Ashley Valley (Utah) -- History 1
- Correspondence 1
- Diaries 1
- Drafts (Documents) 1
- Financial records 1
- Histories (Literary works) 1
- Letters 1
- Material Types 1
- Mormon Church -- Doctrines 1
- Mormon Church -- Missions -- Hawaii -- History 1
- Mormon authors 1
- Mormon women -- Utah -- Ashley Valley -- History -- Sources 1
- Mormon women -- Utah -- History 1
- Mormons -- Utah -- History 1
- Newspapers 1
- Poets, American -- Utah 1
- Poets, American -- Utah -- Utah Valley -- History -- Sources 1
- Price (Utah) -- History 1
- Societies -- Utah -- Utah Valley -- History -- Sources 1
- Women poets, American -- Utah 1
- Women poets, American -- Utah -- Ashley Valley -- History -- Sources 1
- Women poets, American -- Utah -- Correspondence 1 + ∧ less
- Burton, Mercy R. 1
- Cox, Edwin Charles 1
- Dillman, Julia Ellen Davis, 1862-1904 1
- Gurule, Patty,1937- 1
- Hodapp, Minnie Iverson 1