Showing Collections: 1 - 7 of 7
Contains slides, photographs, programs, and information about theatre shows that were put on by Brigham Young University from 1970 to 2004.
Materials include a photocopy and two digital copies on a compact disc of the scrapbook for the Brigham Young University International Folk Dancers, dating from between 1951 and 1964. Also contains the original scrapbook from which the photocopies were made.
The Alonzo J. Morley and Eloise Stewart Morley family papers consists of correspondence, photographs, slides and records of the family. The collection reflects the the thorough involvement the Morleys had with their community as Dr. Morley was involved with drama at BYU and later on speech pathology, while his wife created a Morley Tours company.
Contains materials concerning Performing Arts Management performing groups from 1960 to 2005. The materials include correspondence, photographs, slides, itineraries, financial records, contracts, programs, and reports. The materials pertain to the administration of performing groups that compete domestically, regionally, and internationally, 1960-2005.
Contains annual compilations of programs distributed at music performances of Brigham Young University's School of Music in Provo, Utah. Each of the 48 volumes contains programs for a given school year. Collection has volumes from 1948-2018 except for the following years: 1982-1983 through 1995-1996, 1997-1998 and 1998-1999.
Materials include correspondence, memoranda, programs, reports, meeting minutes, and other materials concerning the School of Music, including class materials, faculty files, performing group files, and other general office files. Dated 1980-2001.
Collection contains research, correspondence, and newspaper clippings for the play "They Gladly Taught" by Jean Anne Waterstradt, 1955-1991. The bulk of the materials come from 1984.
- L. Tom Perry Special Collections. University Archives 5
- L. Tom Perry Special Collections 2
- Colleges and Universities 6
- Education 6
- Performing arts -- Utah -- Provo 6
- Performing Arts 5
- Letters 4
- Programs 3
- Education, Higher -- Utah -- Provo 2
- Photographs 2
- Reports 2
- Scrapbooks 2
- Slides (Photography) 2
- Books 1
- Clippings (Books, newspapers, etc.) 1
- Compact discs 1
- Contracts 1
- Dance 1
- Family records 1
- Financial records 1
- Itineraries 1
- Memorandums 1
- Minutes (Records) 1
- Music 1
- Music -- Instruction and study -- Utah -- Provo 1
- Music students -- Utah -- Provo 1
- Performing arts -- Utah -- Provo -- Slides 1
- Research (Documents) 1
- Speech therapy 1 ∧ less
- Brigham Young University 5
- Brigham Young University. Department of Music 2
- Brigham Young University. School of Music 2
- Brigham Young University. Department of Dramatic Arts 1
- Brigham Young University. Department of Theatre and Cinematic Arts 1
- Brigham Young University. Department of Theatre and Film 1
- Brigham Young University. Department of Theatre and Media Arts 1
- Brigham Young University. Department of Theatre, Speech, and Cinema 1
- Brigham Young University. Office of Performance Scheduling 1
- Brigham Young University. Performing Arts Management 1
- Brigham Young University. Program Bureau 1
- Brigham Young University. Speech and Dramatic Arts Department (1967-1975) 1
- International Folk Dance Ensemble 1
- Jensen, Mary Bee 1
- Morley family 1
- Morley, Alonzo J., 1903-1995 1
- Morley, Eloise 1
- Waterstradt, Jean Anne 1 ∧ less