Showing Collections: 1 - 10 of 10
Contains materials produced by the author A. E. Cannon. Includes incoming and outgoing correspondence of A. E. Cannon. Correspondence regards both professional work and personal life. Includes manuscripts of various A. E. Cannon works along with revision notes. Also includes articles produced by A. E. Cannon or which reference her and her work. Emphasizes Cannon's various publications for children and young readers. Materials dated 1980 to 1997.
Correspondence, personal and published writings, research notes, newspaper clippings, postcards, photographs, paintings, and memorabilia. The collection relates largely to Dillman's studies on the Ute Indians and on the Uintah Basin of Utah.
Collection contains electronic and hard copy manuscripts, emails, and notes created by Griffith. Materials date from 1991 to 2014, bulk 2002-2012.
Contains manuscripts and notes for Camille Fronk Olson. These writings include drafts for Olson's book entitled Mary, the Mother of Jesus. It also contains notes and research about Bathsheba and Rahab. The manuscripts and notes were written between 2012 and 2014.
Contains materials relating to novels published by Sowards, and dates from between 1995 and 2012. Includes drafts written in high school in Washington, notes on novels, and drafts of later novels.
Contains the personal and professional papers of Ora Pate Stewart, including correspondence, journals, notes, research files, literary manuscripts, artwork, financial records, photographs, and other related papers that document the literary and creative endeavors of Ora Pate Stewart. All of her works relate to her personal thoughts and concerns, her family and friend relationships, and her love of Utah nature, history, and the Mormon religion. Dated approximately 1881-1995.
The collections consists primarily of manuscripts of Thayer's works, including personal notes, publisher/editor corrections and correspondence, and some public response. Also included are various newspaper and magazine articles featuring the author.
Contains the research notes, manuscripts, book, and publicity materials related to Vandagriff's career as an author, from approximately 1986-2011.
Collection consists primarily of notes for and drafts of Whipple's 1941 novel, The Giant Joshua, as well as for other short works such as The Golden Door, Arizona Strip, and Candle of the Lord. It also contains assorted magazine and newspaper clippings, periodicals, correspondence (including fan mail), audio and microfilm reels, personal and historical research, family history, and personal papers.
- Literature 8
- Manuscripts 7
- Letters 6
- American literature -- Mormon authors 3
- Authors 2
- Clippings (Books, newspapers, etc.) 2
- Manuscripts (for publication) 2
- Archaeology 1
- Articles 1
- Audiotapes 1
- Authors, American -- 20th century 1
- Authors, American -- Manuscripts 1
- Authors, American -- West (U.S.) 1
- Biographers 1
- Books 1
- Books -- Reviews 1
- Children's literature 1
- Christian fiction, American -- Mormon authors 1
- Detective and mystery stories, American -- Correspondence 1
- Drafts (Documents) 1
- Duchesne County (Utah) -- History 1
- Editorials 1
- Electronic mail messages 1
- Ethnology -- Utah 1
- Historical fiction, American 1
- Journalism 1
- Journalists 1
- Literature -- Mormon authors 1
- Manuscripts, American 1
- Mormon authors 1
- Mormon authors -- Archives 1
- Mormon authors -- Research 1
- Mormons -- Fiction 1
- Paintings 1
- Photographic prints 1
- Photographs 1
- Politicians -- United States -- History 1
- Press releases 1
- Religious fiction, American -- Mormon authors 1
- Research (Documents) 1
- Souvenirs (Keepsakes) 1
- Uinta Basin (Utah and Colo.) -- History 1
- Ute Indians 1 ∧ less
- Cannon, A. E. (Ann Edwards) 1
- Dillman, Mildred Miles, 1893-1980 1
- Griffith, Jennifer Stewart, 1971- 1
- Olson, Camille Fronk 1
- Pusey, Merlo J. (Merlo John), 1902-1985 1