Showing Collections: 1 - 5 of 5
Contains materials related to Gerald Lund's fiction writing and career as a Church Education System administrator and teacher. Includes drafts of his works, notes, teaching materials, travel records, articles used in his research and study, and other miscellaneous papers. Materials dated approximately 1970-2014.
Contains manuscripts and notes for Camille Fronk Olson. These writings include drafts for Olson's book entitled Mary, the Mother of Jesus. It also contains notes and research about Bathsheba and Rahab. The manuscripts and notes were written between 2012 and 2014.
Contains drafts and notes from books written by Perry, including Left to Love, and My Forever. Materials date from between 2010 and 2012.
Correspondence, research materials, and drafts relating to Taylor's histories, novels, articles, plays, and motion picture scripts. The materials relate to a wide range of Mormon related topics and to other subjects.
The collections consists primarily of manuscripts of Thayer's works, including personal notes, publisher/editor corrections and correspondence, and some public response. Also included are various newspaper and magazine articles featuring the author.
- Drafts (Documents) 3
- Authors 2
- Christian fiction, American -- Mormon authors 2
- Mormons -- Fiction 2
- American prose literature -- Mormon authors 1
- Authors, American -- History 1
- Biography 1
- Church officers -- Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints 1
- Fiction 1
- Histories 1
- Letters 1
- Manuscripts (for publication) 1
- Manuscripts, American 1
- Mormon authors 1
- Mormon authors -- History 1
- Religious fiction, American -- Mormon authors 1 ∧ less
- Lund, Gerald N. 1
- Olson, Camille Fronk 1
- Perry, Jolene B. (Jolene Betty), 1976- 1
- Taylor, John Whittaker, 1858-1916 1
- Taylor, Samuel W. (Samuel Woolley), 1907-1997 1
- Thayer, Douglas H., 1929-2017 1 ∧ less