Showing Collections: 1 - 7 of 7
Materials relate to her personal and professional life. Includes motion-picture stills and publicity photography, play scripts, correspondence, legal documents, newspaper clippings, and three books. Also includes information on Bayne's first husband, Francis X. Bushman, and on their son, Richard Bayne.
Harry Carey papers consist of newspaper clippings, scrapbooks, and the writings of Harry Carey concerning his career and legacy. The collection dates from circa 1900-1975.
Contains production company records on financing, production, distribution, advertising, contracts, photographs, audio tapes, soundtracks, and reports. Motion pictures documented include Rivals, Where the Red Fern Grows, Seven Alone, Pony Express Rider, and Against a Crooked Sky. Includes 35 mm and 16 mm prints of produced films, as well as files on unproduced projects such as preliminary research and scripts. Also contains the personal papers of company founder Lyman Dayton.
135 boxes of papers, correspondence, scripts, sheet music, audio and videotapes, 16mm motion pictures, fan magazines and other materials relating to Republic Pictures studio and its productions.
Contains scripts and screenplays in various states of completion by or with connection to Ivan Moffat. Includes scripts of The Nightingale Saga, The Agency, The Snow Queen, Tender is the Night, The Thornbirds, The Robert Capa Story, The Scandal of C.C. Julian and The Crossword Murder Mystery Series; correspondence; newspaper clippings; selection of published books and legal documents relating to ownership rights.
Contains notes, articles, clippings, and other materials relating to the production, distribution, and publicizing of the motion picture Brigham, produced by Sunset Films. Also includes two bound copies of the script for Brigham. Dated approximately 1976-1978.
- Performing Arts 6
- Clippings (Books, newspapers, etc.) 5
- Letters 4
- Photographs 4
- Video tapes 3
- Motion pictures -- Production and direction 2
- Newspapers 2
- Scrapbooks 2
- Scripts (Documents) 2
- Actresses -- California -- Los Angeles 1
- Advertisements 1
- Articles 1
- Audiotapes 1
- Awards 1
- Brigham (Motion picture) 1
- Buccaneer (Motion picture : 1958) 1
- Chile 1
- Film serials 1
- Havana (Cuba) 1
- Hollywood (Los Angeles, Calif.) 1
- Manuscripts 1
- Media and Communication 1
- Mormons in motion pictures 1
- Motion picture actors and actresses 1
- Motion picture actors and actresses -- California -- Los Angeles 1
- Motion picture producers and directors -- United States -- Biography 1
- Notes 1
- Patton (Motion picture : 1970) 1
- Periodicals 1
- Questionnaires 1
- Salt Lake City (Utah) 1
- Screenwriters -- United States 1
- Silent films -- California -- Hollywood -- History and criticism -- Sources 1
- Slides (Photography) 1
- Surveys 1
- Ten commandments (Motion picture : 1956) 1
- Western films -- United States -- 20th century 1 ∧ less
- Bayne, Beverly, 1895-1982 1
- Bayne, Richard S. (Richard Stansbury), 1919-1967 1
- Bushman, Francis X., 1883-1966 1
- Carey, Harry, 1878-1947 1
- Carey, Olive 1