Showing Collections: 1 - 4 of 4
Printed pageant program which includes the whole script verbatim.
Contains newspaper clippings about Chavez, or newspaper clippings she is quoted in. It also contains her journal dated 1972 to 1999, a family calendar created by Chavez, some papers regarding spiritual experiences and dreams that she had, and two binders of the conversion stories and testimonies of the Relief Society sisters and youth of her ward.
The folder contains a photocopy of a printed poem dedicated to George W. Larkin, a patriarch for the Mormon Church in the Weber Stake in 1898.
Typewritten autobiography. Epperson writes about his life and career as a teacher and as a musician. He played the violin and composed music. He was raised in Midway, Utah but later live in Provo, Utah. Also included are mimeographed copies of songs written by him.
- Mormons -- Utah -- History 3
- Performing Arts 2
- American poetry -- 19th century 1
- Autobiographies 1
- Black Hawk War (Utah), 1865-1872 -- Fiction 1
- Calendars 1
- Clippings (Books, newspapers, etc.) 1
- Diaries 1
- Hispanic American Mormons -- Utah -- History 1
- Literature 1
- Manti (Utah) -- History 1
- Midway (Utah) -- History -- Sources 1
- Music 1
- Music teachers -- Utah -- History 1
- Poets, American -- Utah -- History -- Sources 1
- Programs 1
- Provo (Utah) -- History 1
- Voice teachers -- Utah -- History 1 ∧ less
- Multiple languages 1
- Spanish; Castilian 1
- Beck, Annie Rowe 1
- Burton, Mercy R. 1
- Chavez, Martha A. 1
- Epperson, Emery George Van Wagenen 1
- Larkin, George W. (George William), 1847-1927 1